Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

CO allocated but no change in online status

CO allocated but no change in online status

Old May 8th 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Question CO allocated but no change in online status

I just got an email from the CO a couple of days back, requesting for few additional documents but haven't seen any kind of change in my online status as nothing like application processed further or any of documents changed to met as they all show required right now. Is it normal or usually upto the CO that they have to update the online status as well?
Old May 8th 2009, 10:56 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CO allocated but no change in online status

Originally Posted by antifunky
I just got an email from the CO a couple of days back, requesting for few additional documents but haven't seen any kind of change in my online status as nothing like application processed further or any of documents changed to met as they all show required right now. Is it normal or usually upto the CO that they have to update the online status as well?
It has been observed that some COs don't update status of online applications regularly. Some users of this forum got their visas and their online status of documents is still showing required. So, I think there is not need to worrry.
Old May 8th 2009, 10:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Last thing they get round to is updating the information. Don't worry, just let your CO keep you uptodate.
Old May 8th 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Last thing they get round to is updating the information. Don't worry, just let your CO keep you uptodate.
Thanks guys, I have already sent everything so now just waiting for that magical email hopefully