Validity of 457-Dependent

Old Jul 27th 2012, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

vr4indian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Validity of 457-Dependent

Hi All

I have 457 visa and my wife is here in Australia on 457-Dependent. Now my question is, if I move to my native country, can she stay here for another 3-4 months?

Please note that visa is valid till 2013.

Thanks
Old Jul 27th 2012, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validity of 457-Dependent

the visa is only valid whilst you are sponsored by your employer. so if you remai in their employment whilst you are in your home country then yes your wife can stay here. if they arent then no your wife cant stay
Old Jul 27th 2012, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

vr4indian is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I will continue with my employer for at least another 2 years. So I can take that my wife can stay here as much as she wants.

Also I hope you wont mind to answer one more question. Can she fly back to home country[with me] and again back in Australia [alone]?

Thanks
Old Jul 27th 2012, 3:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vr4indian
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I will continue with my employer for at least another 2 years. So I can take that my wife can stay here as much as she wants.
Yes, she can stay as long as you are still employed in that job
Originally Posted by vr4indian
Also I hope you wont mind to answer one more question. Can she fly back to home country[with me] and again back in Australia [alone]?

Thanks
Yes