Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How difficult to prepare immigration visa 190 application form

How difficult to prepare immigration visa 190 application form

Old Jul 17th 2014, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

judiscofield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How difficult to prepare immigration visa 190 application form

Respectable form members,

I am thinking to apply for a visa subclass 190 but confused that how difficult to complete the form. Should I get consultancy from an immigration agent?

Is there any link from where I can download and check the application form for 190 subclass? (I tried finding this form on australian immigration website but I think they made this form available after invitation in SkillSelet)? and if there is any guidance available on internet to fill this form.

My rest of the documents are already ready.

I would appreciate your help.

Best regards
Old Jul 18th 2014, 2:16 pm
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How difficult to prepare immigration visa 190 application form

Hello,

You just need to read everything properly & you can do it yourself. Many people do the visa application by themselves. Always keep a note of the documents to attach, the immi site/skillselect usually has these details at different stages. When you have made the application for visa on immi site it will show the list of documents required after some time & then you can attach as required. Again don't panic & read everything carefully. For most doubts the good people from this forum will help you.

Last edited by ekhfaiz; Jul 18th 2014 at 2:21 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 10:12 am
Just Joined

judiscofield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How difficult to prepare immigration visa 190 application form

Originally Posted by ekhfaiz
Hello,

You just need to read everything properly & you can do it yourself. Many people do the visa application by themselves. Always keep a note of the documents to attach, the immi site/skillselect usually has these details at different stages. When you have made the application for visa on immi site it will show the list of documents required after some time & then you can attach as required. Again don't panic & read everything carefully. For most doubts the good people from this forum will help you.
Thanks for your answer and help. I will proceed as you suggested. Thanks