Help required

Old Aug 23rd 2014, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help required

A friend of mine has been talking to an immigration company called Tia's Group and they have told her she has got 100% chance of getting a visa to get to Oz. Her skill is an auditor. They have told her she can pay for their services in instalments. My reason for asking on here is if anyone has maybe heard of this company as I would hate to think she is being ripped off.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me x
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help required

No not heard of them, but I would not assume somebody is being ripped off just because people on abE have not heard of them. She probably has got a good chance of getting a visa as an auditor.
Old Aug 23rd 2014, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Most auditors would have no problem getting a visa without using an agent, unless maybe they have some sort of family or health issue. I'd suggest she goes it alone; if she's passed accountancy exams, doing the paperwork for a visa will be a breeze.
Old Aug 24th 2014, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone. Just wanted to check before she built her hopes up. Xx
Old Aug 24th 2014, 10:52 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
A friend of mine has been talking to an immigration company called Tia's Group and they have told her she has got 100% chance of getting a visa to get to Oz. Her skill is an auditor. They have told her she can pay for their services in instalments. My reason for asking on here is if anyone has maybe heard of this company as I would hate to think she is being ripped off.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me x
Had a quick sticky beak around the 'net (a hobby of mine!) and could only find a company called Tia Legal Group, a legal firm based in Queensland that, amongst other things, does some work as immigration consultants for another group called This Is Australia. The latter states on it's website's code of conduct that all of its agents are MARA registered (I didn't check individual agents but it would be easy enough to do as they are all listed).