Extension of ACS and IELTS expiration

Old Jul 26th 2014, 10:16 am
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Extension of ACS and IELTS expiration

Morning All,

I submitted my ACS in November 2013 and I got a positive feedback in January 2014. However while filling d ACS form online it does not give room for future dates. It only ends on d date u re submitting the application which was november.I continued working for the company untill June 2014.(The reason for my continuation was to qualify for 3 years working experience) My question are:

1. how can I tell ACS about my continuation of employment till june 2014. Or should I just submit application to immigration and show them my employment reference letter.

2. How many years is IELTS valid for?

Best Regards
James
Old Jul 26th 2014, 11:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extension of ACS and IELTS expiration

Originally Posted by Jameschaise
Morning All,

I submitted my ACS in November 2013 and I got a positive feedback in January 2014. However while filling d ACS form online it does not give room for future dates. It only ends on d date u re submitting the application which was november.I continued working for the company untill June 2014.(The reason for my continuation was to qualify for 3 years working experience) My question are:

1. how can I tell ACS about my continuation of employment till june 2014. Or should I just submit application to immigration and show them my employment reference letter.

2. How many years is IELTS valid for?

Best Regards
James
The only way I can see of getting ACS to assess the continuing employment is with a new assessment. If you are with the same employer, the employment was assessed and is continuing, then you may be okay for the points - or send an enquiry to either DIBP or ACS.

IELTS is valid for 3 years and must be valid at time of invitation.
Old Jul 26th 2014, 1:43 pm
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Extension of ACS and IELTS expiration

Hi,

ACS can only assess you for your employment which has been completed. Obviously future employment cant be assessed. However while submitting EOI if you are continuing with same employer in same profile you can leave the end dates empty. This will automatically take care of your points.

But when you submit application for visa the CO may ask you for a fresh reference letter (same as the one used for ACS assessment and showing your continuation of employment). CO may not ask as well if you provide enough evidence of you continuing same employment like salary slips etc. One of my friend had submitted fresh reference letter while submitting his application & that took care of this employment period between assessment & application.

Last edited by ekhfaiz; Jul 26th 2014 at 1:51 pm.