Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

I think we should base on what DIAC gave, 5-7 months. Anyway, this is their service level threshold and they will try to meet it.
If we can get it earlier, fantastic.

Then you can feel better.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey every 1 ...paramattaa office has allocated CO for all january applications at the moment ....i imagine v all are not far away because 1 of my friend who applied mid january got his co allocated last week and was asked for more documents and i am confident he will be getting his ticket soon ......

good luck every 1 ,,,,...

:f ingerscrossed:
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

leo-oel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys...new here.
Applying for 856 tomorrow...the lot.

Graphic designer...

And heeeeeere we go!

Old Jun 1st 2010, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
hey every 1 ...paramattaa office has allocated CO for all january applications at the moment ....i imagine v all are not far away because 1 of my friend who applied mid january got his co allocated last week and was asked for more documents and i am confident he will be getting his ticket soon ......

Ken you always bring in good news
Old Jun 1st 2010, 12:59 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
Ken you always bring in good news
With the greatest of respect, he has done nothing more than say he thinks a grant will be issued. He has no knowledge or facts, it's simply a thought. That is not news, particularly not of the good variety. In fact imo it's dangerous because it get's people's hopes up, quite possibly incorrectly.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey ...this not my thought dis wat my migration agent say .she only told me that they r currently processing Jan applications and my frnd confirmed it .....so I dnt keep people in illiution dis is a fact as a week or l8r immi informd chan dat they r processing appl until 20 Jan. So it is a fact buddy.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

leo-oel is an unknown quantity at this point

Valid post...

I think this is why this forum is here for.
To share the latest news about ENS...

Thats what he did...

Valid post!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey ...this not my thought dis wat my migration agent say .she only told me that they r currently processing Jan applications and my frnd confirmed it .....so I dnt keep people in illiution dis is a fact as a week or l8r immi informd chan dat they r processing appl until 20 Jan. So it is a fact buddy.
I'm not your buddy and as I couldn't understand a word of the rest of the post, I can't comment on what you said.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
With the greatest of respect, he has done nothing more than say he thinks a grant will be issued. He has no knowledge or facts, it's simply a thought. That is not news, particularly not of the good variety. In fact imo it's dangerous because it get's people's hopes up, quite possibly incorrectly.
He is just sharing the information he has received that Jan applications are processed at the moment. I find that information quite useful and I am sure others as well except you. This forum is all about sharing information we receive from any source.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Ken that's awesome news!!!!

Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:09 pm
gmd
Just Joined

gmd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ens856_2010
He is just sharing the information he has received that Jan applications are processed at the moment. I find that information quite useful and I am sure others as well except you. This forum is all about sharing information we receive from any source.
I agree with you. I also found that info quite useful. If I wanted to know only the "facts" from DIAC I wouldn't be on this forum and would be only waiting for new releases at immi.gov.au
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

vv_rgr_vv is an unknown quantity at this point

You're lucky that you've got an MA that gives facts. I think my MA doesn't have a clue on what's going on in DIAC. I will never recommend my agent to anyone
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by leo-oel
Valid post...

I think this is why this forum is here for.
To share the latest news about ENS...

Thats what he did...

Valid post!
Originally Posted by ens856_2010
Originally Posted by dakine
Thanks Ken that's awesome news!!!!

Originally Posted by gmd
I agree with you. I also found that info quite useful. If I wanted to know only the "facts" from DIAC I wouldn't be on this forum and would be only waiting for new releases at immi.gov.au
Originally Posted by vv_rgr_vv
You're lucky that you've got an MA that gives facts. I think my MA doesn't have a clue on what's going on in DIAC. I will never recommend my agent to anyone
You're obviously reading something I don't see. All I saw was 'I was told' 'I believe' 'I think'. None of that is fact and just because someone has a CO doesn't mean a grant is iminent or that someone else will get a CO and an iminent grant but whatever. If you want to accept this then good luck to you all.

No one said facts should only come from DIAC, facts come from many sources, that's why we all use public forums to get more info.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Approval_Now_PLEASE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're obviously reading something I don't see. All I saw was 'I was told' 'I believe' 'I think'. None of that is fact and just because someone has a CO doesn't mean a grant is iminent or that someone else will get a CO and an iminent grant but whatever. If you want to accept this then good luck to you all.

No one said facts should only come from DIAC, facts come from many sources, that's why we all use public forums to get more info.
Do you have your visa already? and if so that's pretty shallow and boarder line cretinous to continually bombard people with useless comments. Unfortunately your opinions are destructive and irrelevant.

This forum is for people to share experiences and info they've received. If this upsets you perhaps you should seek an alternative forum. Don't hesitate to contact me should you require a point in the right direction.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 1:21 am
Just Joined

jkd1962 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said, totally agree,moneypennys comments are degrading and make us all out to be stupid. she sould go elsewhere!!
we applied for 856 in Feb 10 with nomination approved and still waiting ( not very patiently!!!!) each day is a challenge, logging on to emails..
Life in limbo makes us feel like going back to UK cant move on until we know where life is taking us.
We need people to post good news, infact any news to boost our spirits, keep posting everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.