Certify documents for OT council - Leeds

Old Aug 28th 2014, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

shaundennis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certify documents for OT council - Leeds

Hello

I need some documents certified for the Occupational Therapy council in Australia, I had them certified by a justice of the peace at York Magistrates, but the OT council didn't accept this. I have copied and pasted what they want below. If anyone can recommend anyone who can do this in the Leeds Area I would be very Grateful

Thanks

Shaun

""In countries outside Australia:
• Notary public.
• Registered legal practitioners.
• Australian Embassy or Australian High Commission personnel
To have copies certified, the practitioner must present both the original and the copy to the person carrying out the certification.
Each copy of the document must be certified separately and must show clearly:
• the words "certified true copy of the original";
• the signature of the certifying officer; and
• the name, address, position and phone number (with international dialling codes) of the certifying officer legibly printed below the signature. It must be possible, from the details provided, for the OTC to contact the certifying officer if necessary."
Old Aug 28th 2014, 11:24 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certify documents for OT council - Leeds

Originally Posted by shaundennis
Hello

I need some documents certified for the Occupational Therapy council in Australia, I had them certified by a justice of the peace at York Magistrates, but the OT council didn't accept this. I have copied and pasted what they want below. If anyone can recommend anyone who can do this in the Leeds Area I would be very Grateful

Thanks

Shaun

• Notary public.
To have copies certified, the practitioner must present both the original and the copy to the person carrying out the certification.
• the name, address, position and phone number (with international dialling codes) of the certifying officer legibly printed below the signature. It must be possible, from the details provided, for the OTC to contact the certifying officer if necessary."
It's not a trick. You find a notary public, registered legal practitioner (solicitor), or go to the Australian Embassy or High Commission.
Old Aug 28th 2014, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Yellow pages or google should do the trick.
Old Aug 31st 2014, 1:27 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaundennis
Hello

Thanks

Shaun

• Notary public.
Hi Shaun, I can't personally recommend anyone but here is a list of public notaries in Leeds, with contact details and links to their websites. Hope that helps and good luck.
Notaries in Leeds, West Yorkshire | Reviews - Yell