Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

CDR Summary Statement help required Electrical Engineer

CDR Summary Statement help required Electrical Engineer

Old Jul 17th 2014, 12:22 am
Ghazi78

Ghazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really nice
Default CDR Summary Statement help required Electrical Engineer

Hi , I have completed IELTs and my career episodes ... but i am confused how to fill SUMMARY STATEMENT ... as most of points in summary statement require experience related to DESIGN (as per my understanding) whereas my experience is mostly related to installation and commissioning ... how can i tackle the situation ? Please provide sample summary statement at below address. It will be great favour.

<snip>

Last edited by old.sparkles; Jul 17th 2014 at 12:53 am. Reason: email removed
Old Jul 17th 2014, 12:55 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CDR Summary Statement help required Electrical Engineer

Originally Posted by Ghazi786
Hi , I have completed IELTs and my career episodes ... but i am confused how to fill summary statement ... as most of points in summary statement require experience related to design to installation and commissioning ... how can i tackle the situation ? Please provide sample summary statement at below address. It will be great favour.

<snip>
So are you saying someone else did the design work and you had no input? Did you do any verification of design before installation?
Old Jul 18th 2014, 9:02 pm
Ghazi78

Ghazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really nice

I had done design verification but it does not form basis of career episode. Shall i mention design verification in career episode in few bullets and shall refer it in summary statement ? Is it will be okay ? I mean it will not be basis of career episode but it will be in few bullets .... Please provide few sample CDR if you have at <snip>
Thanx alot.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 19th 2014 at 8:18 am. Reason: As above, email address removed again. Pls do NOT put your email on a public forum.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 12:46 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I had done design verification but it does not form basis of career episode. Shall i mention design verification in career episode in few bullets and shall refer it in summary statement ? Is it will be okay ? I mean it will not be basis of career episode but it will be in few bullets .... Please provide few sample CDR if you have at <snip>
Thanx alot.
Ghazi, I understand that you want the best chance, but all you can do is tell the truth about your own experience. For your career episodes in your summary statement, can you talk about how your design verification experience linked with your installation and commissioning experience?

Other people's statements won't be of any use to you, as their experience and career episodes will be different to yours. Just do your best, tell the truth, and the best of luck.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 1:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx alot.
Please do NOT ask other posters for copies of their CDRs. They are supposed to be accounts of your own experience, not someone else's.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 9:40 pm
Ghazi78

Thanx "spouse of scouse" and "pollyana".

Yes I understand that carer episode shall be purely my own work. Keeping it in mind i have written all episodes myself. Only for reference and to understand the basic principle how to keep the episode going, how to bring climax and how to make end, i have used few references. Thanks for suggestions. I will now try to link design verification experience with installation and commissioning stage.

If you can provide any idea for linking, it will be great favor. Thnx
Old Jul 20th 2014, 12:21 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx "spouse of scouse" and "pollyana".

Yes I understand that carer episode shall be purely my own work. Keeping it in mind i have written all episodes myself. Only for reference and to understand the basic principle how to keep the episode going, how to bring climax and how to make end, i have used few references. Thanks for suggestions. I will now try to link design verification experience with installation and commissioning stage.

If you can provide any idea for linking, it will be great favor. Thnx
It is best if you follow the advice on the EA website - Migration Skills Assessment | Engineers Australia

Have you read all the advice given - the booklet and the guides?