Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate

Old Sep 26th 2004, 7:27 pm
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough
Default Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate

We obtained police clearance certificates for the period we lived in BAhrain. However, they are only valid for 3 months. We have submitted them along with the rest of our stuff but are now concerned that the delays caused by Centrelink may cause them to have expired before our visa is issued. Will this be a problem.
Old Sep 26th 2004, 9:14 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate

Originally Posted by kiddij
We obtained police clearance certificates for the period we lived in BAhrain. However, they are only valid for 3 months. We have submitted them along with the rest of our stuff but are now concerned that the delays caused by Centrelink may cause them to have expired before our visa is issued. Will this be a problem.
Why do you say the police check is only valid for 3 months? Police checks are usually valid for 12 months, and police checks from countries of *former* residence can usually be older than that without any problems.

Jeremy
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

mercador is a jewel in the roughmercador is a jewel in the roughmercador is a jewel in the roughmercador is a jewel in the roughmercador is a jewel in the rough

I have to get a Bharaini PCC too. Was it difficult to get? Did you have to have it translated from Arabic?
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:29 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Hi. Don't know the answer... but your timeline says, "visa issued 23/01/05"... so why would PCCs - whether expired or not - be an issue now..??
Surely if DIMIA issued your visa and advised you of your entry date, then they have accepted the PCCs as being valid for that period..??

Cheers,
RT.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

aburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mercador
I have to get a Bharaini PCC too. Was it difficult to get? Did you have to have it translated from Arabic?
Mine would be a UAE PCC, and somehow don't think it's going to be straight forward. I may ask a UAE national colleague to assist in explaining to the police what I need. I would think you would need to have it translated into English. We're so used having everything translated from English to Arabic now it's the reverse.