Application without IELTS

Old Jul 21st 2014, 9:15 am
Just Joined

abroshah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application without IELTS

Dear All,

I had applied for Australian immigration in 2008 in which I did not submit my IELTS result, I had two attempts but unable to achieve the desired band 7, however my application was accepted and now its suddenly refused due to the same, Now I have my IELTS result with all 7 in each module, My application was refused a month back, any one advice that may I send my result to immigration officer again for review my existing application.

Prior thanks for help, please.

regards

Abro
Old Jul 21st 2014, 3:52 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application without IELTS

Originally Posted by abroshah
Dear All,

I had applied for Australian immigration in 2008 in which I did not submit my IELTS result, I had two attempts but unable to achieve the desired band 7, however my application was accepted and now its suddenly refused due to the same, Now I have my IELTS result with all 7 in each module, My application was refused a month back, any one advice that may I send my result to immigration officer again for review my existing application.

regards

Abro
If you were required to submit IELTS at time of application, then I'm not sure there is anything you can do. Did you submit it at any time, or have you just waited to see what happened?
Old Jul 21st 2014, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

regards

Abro
For as long as I can remember, which is from about 2009, IELTS has been required for non British (NZ/ USA / Canadian) passport holders at the time of application.

Back then though, wouldn't you have just needed 6 in all bands? Do you have an IELTS result of 6s at that time?

Otherwise, I am afraid it was inevitable that your application would be rejected. They didn't "accept" it at the time, it just went into the queue and was not looked at.
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 5:19 am
Just Joined

I had just waited so see what happened next, I think my application get in to queue and the visa officer start to process my application in 2013 ask asked for IELTS. I think now there is no chance ;( , I miss my friend there in Brisbon and he is unhappy due to my unwillingness. certainly I am lazy!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 11:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I had just waited so see what happened next, I think my application get in to queue and the visa officer start to process my application in 2013 ask asked for IELTS. I think now there is no chance ;( , I miss my friend there in Brisbon and he is unhappy due to my unwillingness. certainly I am lazy!!!!
Not necessarily lazy, you just made a mistake. Can you start the application process again?
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

Yes dear I can start but as I lose my age markes being getting 40 year old next month, to apply agin and to compansate age markes i have to achive 8 band in ielts.