ACS, EOI, CO and the Payslips Kingdom

Old Jul 28th 2014, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS, EOI, CO and the Payslips Kingdom

Hello All,

i am about to certified some of my pay slip, Tax code letter and employment reference. However it cost £20 to certified each document with lawyer.

Below is an extract of my ACS Assessment:

The following employment after June 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled
level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 08/04 - 04/09 (4yrs 8mths)
Position: Support Systems and Network Technician
Employer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dates: 09/09 - 11/13 (4yrs 2mths)
Position: Computer Systems and Network Engineer
Employer: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My questions are as follows:

1. While filling my EOI should I fill only from the employment years (June 2011) that ACS recognized and deemed fit OR should I fill all my employment history. Same goes for my qualifications to.

2. Can I certified and upload 4 months payslips (i.e. Jan, May, Oct, Dec) for a particular year instead of uploading all the months for a particular year to CO.

3. With the new Medical Declaration, I have completed my medical examination as well as my police reports can I upload everything when submitting my Visa Application which makes the CO job easier.

Best Regards
James
Old Jul 29th 2014, 8:26 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS, EOI, CO and the Payslips Kingdom

Originally Posted by Jameschaise
Hello All,

i am about to certified some of my pay slip, Tax code letter and employment reference. However it cost £20 to certified each document with lawyer.

Below is an extract of my ACS Assessment:

The following employment after June 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled
level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 08/04 - 04/09 (4yrs 8mths)
Position: Support Systems and Network Technician
Employer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dates: 09/09 - 11/13 (4yrs 2mths)
Position: Computer Systems and Network Engineer
Employer: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My questions are as follows:

1. While filling my EOI should I fill only from the employment years (June 2011) that ACS recognized and deemed fit OR should I fill all my employment history. Same goes for my qualifications to.

2. Can I certified and upload 4 months payslips (i.e. Jan, May, Oct, Dec) for a particular year instead of uploading all the months for a particular year to CO.

3. With the new Medical Declaration, I have completed my medical examination as well as my police reports can I upload everything when submitting my Visa Application which makes the CO job easier.

Best Regards
James
When filling in an EOI you should only mention the employment recognised as skilled as this is all you can claim points on. I would be looking for a notary public to certify documents that will work on an hourly rate rather than a per document fee. Think I paid £70 in total for all of mine to be certified. A variety of payslips is acceptable, as well as P60's / P45's etc. Think I did a couple from the beginning, a couple from the end and a few from the middle of jobs.

You cannot upload documents until you have been invited, applied for a visa and paid for it. Medicals and police checks are only valid for 1 year, and you will need to make a first entry to Australia, if you are granted a visa, whilst they are still valid!
Old Jul 29th 2014, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks Old Sparkies for the reply.

I have my P45 ready as well as my tax repayment in addittion to my payslips. Notary Public here in South East is abit expensive especially when it is Immigration and government related. So I opt for a Lawyer and it endorsed and certified each documents with his stamp, License (Solicitor Regulation. Authourity SRA no).

Hope am okay with this.

Best Regards
James
Old Jul 29th 2014, 7:51 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jameschaise
Many thanks Old Sparkies for the reply.

I have my P45 ready as well as my tax repayment in addittion to my payslips. Notary Public here in South East is abit expensive especially when it is Immigration and government related. So I opt for a Lawyer and it endorsed and certified each documents with his stamp, License (Solicitor Regulation. Authourity SRA no).

Hope am okay with this.

Best Regards
James
I'd still be asking for a set fee rather than per doc - the one I used was Slough if that helps