waiting for visa, can i go now?

Old Feb 4th 2017, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

Samsalter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default waiting for visa, can i go now?

Hey guys,

I am currently waiting for mine and my wife's working visa. But we would like to book our flights for later this month.

Can we go to new Zealand without any visas confirmed? And receive the visa whilst we are out there?
Old Feb 5th 2017, 9:23 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: waiting for visa, can i go now?

you need to ask the CO if they are prepared to do that, they will in turn ask the appropriate immigration centre in NZ if they are also ok for that to happen.
It was what we did, MrF was already here on a temp work visa and myself and the children came out on visitors visa with return flights booked for 6 months later, which will be something you will need to have in place to be able to get on the plane in the UK (outward flight from NZ). it can only be done if both departments agree on it.