Success 25/7/12

Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:43 am
Just Joined

TJA120712 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Success 25/7/12

Hi all
Just checked on NZ immigration and have been chosen from the pool, now points are 175 with wife's job offer.
We are V happy about this but having the knowledge that it is probably more unlikely than likely that we can achieve residence visa in time for my wife's job start date is Very Frustrating!
We have police Certs and have meds booked for tomorrow but the race is going to be truly on.
"sods law" will no doubt ensure that we will have to get work permits, paying out even more money, as time will no doubt run out!
All we can do is prepare stuff to submit and keep everything crossed that there are few delays!!!
See you soon.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 6:23 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Success 25/7/12

excellent news let's hope its all straight forward and they come in on time with the PR's
Old Aug 6th 2012, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

newKiwi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first post. I submitted my EOI and it was selected 27/7/12 too.
Have you recieved you ITA? or had your status changed online?. My status is still only showing "submitted" since my selection. Doea anyone if anything is happening at all?
Old Aug 6th 2012, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

Hi
Still waiting for ITA to arrive!!!! Really frustrating as we have police Certs done and pick up meds tomorrow. The status says "selected" and after contributing to the premium charge immigration phone helpline we are told the ITA pack can take 2 - 3 weeks. We are pretty much resigned to submitting for work permit now as my wifes job starts 01.10.12! Good luck with yours, stay in touch.
Keep faith!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TJA120712
Hi
Still waiting for ITA to arrive!!!! Really frustrating as we have police Certs done and pick up meds tomorrow. The status says "selected" and after contributing to the premium charge immigration phone helpline we are told the ITA pack can take 2 - 3 weeks. We are pretty much resigned to submitting for work permit now as my wifes job starts 01.10.12! Good luck with yours, stay in touch.
Keep faith!
Thanks TJA, I tried to book for my meds and they told I need ITA to start medical check. Will see if I can get the polic cert done in the mean time. Yeah it is frustrating, I keep checking everyday and all I get is "submitted".
Old Aug 10th 2012, 2:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by newKiwi2012
I tried to book for my meds and they told I need ITA to start medical check. W
Who told you this. You can download the medical forms from the NZIS website and take those to an NZIS panel doctor.

Be aware that the medicals have a shelf life so you;d want to see your ITA within that time frame.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 3:21 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

If your not already using this number 01245 454448 to call NZ House then do so as its a virtual line and by passes the £1 a minute charge. It still takes you to the automated voice message about the charges you don't actually get put through on the premium line. hope that makes sense
Old Aug 10th 2012, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Who told you this. You can download the medical forms from the NZIS website and take those to an NZIS panel doctor.

Be aware that the medicals have a shelf life so you;d want to see your ITA within that time frame.
Thanks. The hospital I want to go to get the medicals told me they can't do it without the forms. I thought the forms came with the ITA only. Thanks for the link
Old Aug 10th 2012, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for that Mrs Fychan! That could save us a bundle as we get more and more stressed in the coming weeks!
Regards
TJA
Old Aug 12th 2012, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

I printed the med forms from the NZIS website - when my ITA arrived (email one) they just sent me the same links anyway
Old Oct 11th 2012, 10:06 am
Just Joined

amolpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TJA120712
Hi all
Just checked on NZ immigration and have been chosen from the pool, now points are 175 with wife's job offer.
We are V happy about this but having the knowledge that it is probably more unlikely than likely that we can achieve residence visa in time for my wife's job start date is Very Frustrating!
We have police Certs and have meds booked for tomorrow but the race is going to be truly on.
"sods law" will no doubt ensure that we will have to get work permits, paying out even more money, as time will no doubt run out!
All we can do is prepare stuff to submit and keep everything crossed that there are few delays!!!
See you soon.
What is status now, how your wife got a job offer
Old Oct 13th 2012, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Hi
Flying out today
Arrive Monday
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee