Submitting I.T.A

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:06 am
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice
Default Submitting I.T.A

Myself and family have had our medicals and have got to wait a week for the results to be posted to us

In the mean time I am getting the paper work ready, I understand It has to be sent in a certain order but what do I put it in. It will have to be a big envelope because the x-ray is big if so won't it all move about and not be in order by the time it arrives

Any help on this would be very much appreciated

Cheers

K9s
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:37 am
Not a Junior Member!

Lisa T has a spectacular aura aboutLisa T has a spectacular aura aboutLisa T has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Submitting I.T.A

Our doctor said that we didn't need to send the X-ray films unless they were specifically asked for - the X-ray form was enough.

We're planning on sending our papers in with subject dividers and a large bulldog clip to hold it all together!

Good luck - I'm so nervous I keep wandering around and forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing.........

Lisa......
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:37 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K9s
Myself and family have had our medicals and have got to wait a week for the results to be posted to us

In the mean time I am getting the paper work ready, I understand It has to be sent in a certain order but what do I put it in. It will have to be a big envelope because the x-ray is big if so won't it all move about and not be in order by the time it arrives

Any help on this would be very much appreciated

Cheers

K9s
Not sure of order everything goes in - but you don't have to send the X ray - just the report. So that should reduce the total size.
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

you'll only need to send your x-rays if advised by doctor doing medical. Your medical results come back to you in a sealed envelope that needs to stay sealed

When you get your ITA pack it tells you the order to put things in and they are also clear about how to package the papers - they don't want them in files, plastic folders etc etc.

If you are sending originals it's best to also send photocopies (uncertified) as it saves time - they return the originals to you. If you do not want to send originals then you need to send certified copies.