How will I get my blue stickers?

Old Sep 11th 2017, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

MrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really nice
Default How will I get my blue stickers?

Have applied for Partner Visa (OH is a kiwi). My British passport has been returned to me in the UK and the application is being processed, I hope.

Question is, how will I get my blue stickers (if they still exist) do I have to send my passport back to Auckland?!
Old Sep 17th 2017, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How will I get my blue stickers?

Yup.
First time was for ID purposes to confirm that you are in fact who you say you are and all the details match your identity and the application information you provide. Assuming you are successful you'll be invited to send in your passport for the sticker unless Immi have started offering this visa electronically ?
Old Sep 21st 2017, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

MrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really nice

I called Auckland a few days ago and asked what would happen regarding the passport and the lady told me that I would be asked to send it to London to get stickers. Perhaps they have changed the process. Would be more efficient if I could send it to London instead of all the way back to NZ. We shall see...
Old Sep 22nd 2017, 4:47 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

they can transfer the need to put stickers in passports to where you will be. We started and got approval from the UK back in 2012. As we were already in NZ at the time we just had them transfer the file over and had the passports in at the Immigration office for a few days for them just to stick the visa in.