Silver Fern Visa 2013

Old Aug 31st 2013, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2013

Originally Posted by salmanearn
Today is the last day you can complain so dont delay send email to brach manager regarding your matter .contact me soon if want info on this
www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ntaboutinz.htm
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
Dear vinod,
would you like to tell me about your bank statement in detail?
how much bank balance you showed?
opening and closing balance?
1month statement or more????
waiting your response.
thanks
Hello Everyone,

Any one would like to share any details about their bank statement?

waiting for reply.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 10:15 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
Hello Everyone,

Any one would like to share any details about their bank statement?

waiting for reply.
Do you not think that the question you are asking is personal?

If you need to show sufficient funds, over a period of time, someone else telling you their bank details is not going to help you. Don't ask again.
Old Sep 6th 2013, 2:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I wouldn't normally consider doing this at all but as this thread is very specific & I know that many of you applicants find navigating the visa process and then the actual job search itself difficult, I am providing a link to a Media Request post from someone asking for your stories about the Silver Fern Process.
If any of you wish to share your experiences , good or bad you may do so

HERE
Old Oct 6th 2013, 5:25 am
Just Joined

HenryHein is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading posts from you guys, my case is totally different. Decision and statements made by my CO is really unreasonable.

I was asked to submit additional documents(INZ 1200). My application has been declined even I submitted all docs and strong evidence what she asked for. I am not please with her decision. I am going to make a complaint through Client Complaint Resolution Process (CCRP). Please kindly give me suggestions and let me know how I should make my evidence stronger.

For Bona fides Requirement, I had submitted one letter from current company that my employer would consider my role back into the team and she's not satisfied.

Even though I have taken Master degree from university that's in the list of NZ's recognized university, she asked me to provide IELTS test. She mentioned like your degree is from Thailand and you are required level of English.

Waiting for your valuable advice.

Thank you so much to you guys...

Last edited by HenryHein; Oct 6th 2013 at 5:28 am.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 5:38 am
Just Joined

Ruchira is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HenryHein
After reading posts from you guys, my case is totally different. Decision and statements made by my CO is really unreasonable.

I was asked to submit additional documents(INZ 1200). My application has been declined even I submitted all docs and strong evidence what she asked for. I am not please with her decision. I am going to make a complaint through Client Complaint Resolution Process (CCRP). Please kindly give me suggestions and let me know how I should make my evidence stronger.

For Bona fides Requirement, I had submitted one letter from current company that my employer would consider my role back into the team and she's not satisfied.

Even though I have taken Master degree from university that's in the list of NZ's recognized university, she asked me to provide IELTS test. She mentioned like your degree is from Thailand and you are required level of English.

Waiting for your valuable advice.

Thank you so much to you guys...
Hi Henry,

It's so sad to hear that your application got rejected

I'm not sure about the Bona fides requirement since I never provide those.

As for your English language requirement, having the degree from a university listed in NZ recognized university list is not enough. You should provide a valid document (Such as transcript or a letter from university) saying that you've completed your degree entirely in English.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 5:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ruchira
Hi Henry,

It's so sad to hear that your application got rejected

I'm not sure about the Bona fides requirement since I never provide those.

As for your English language requirement, having the degree from a university listed in NZ recognized university list is not enough. You should provide a valid document (Such as transcript or a letter from university) saying that you've completed your degree entirely in English.
Hello Ruchira,

Thank you so much for your advice and prompt reply. It's clearly mentioned that Medium of Instruction is in English in my transcript that I submitted.

BTW, She said "No evidence of a plan detailing search for employment." I haven't got visa and how I can show the evidence. I am thinking to apply some jobs no matter what. After that, I will show her the evidence of correspondence between me and employer. Hope it will be enough for that. Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards,
Henry
Old Oct 6th 2013, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Ruchira is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HenryHein
Hello Ruchira,

Thank you so much for your advice and prompt reply. It's clearly mentioned that Medium of Instruction is in English in my transcript that I submitted.

BTW, She said "No evidence of a plan detailing search for employment." I haven't got visa and how I can show the evidence. I am thinking to apply some jobs no matter what. After that, I will show her the evidence of correspondence between me and employer. Hope it will be enough for that. Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards,
Henry
Hi Henry,

And did you provide a covering letter indicating that it's mentioned there?

"No evidence of a plan detailing search for employment."? What the heck is that? I don't think anyone provided such evidence?
Old Oct 6th 2013, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Hi Henry,

"No evidence of a plan detailing search for employment."? What the heck is that? I don't think anyone provided such evidence?
Yeah. I indicated about it and that paragraph was also highlighted. I have no idea why she's doing that to me. That's the reason I am gonna make complaint to Branch Manager.

Thanks,
Henry
Old Oct 10th 2013, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

venky is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got my visa approved.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

kiranmalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by venky
I just got my visa approved.
Good news Venky!!!
Mine is still pending.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 5:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi Henry,

Yes. What the heck is that.

Everyone knows it's hard to get a response from NZ employers until your boots are actually on NZ soil. That is no matter what your occupation.

If NZ Immigration require you to show how you will look for work PRIOR to a SFV being issued then it should say so !

The visa is for a job search for goodness sake. Once you have the visa , it shows NZ employers you are able to start work.

Get the visa and then you go all out contacting employers to set up interviews etc.

Bad show and I'd call that officer to task over that. THat is not part of the criteria at all AFAIK
Old Oct 13th 2013, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yes. What the heck is that.

Everyone knows it's hard to get a response from NZ employers until your boots are actually on NZ soil. That is no matter what your occupation.

If NZ Immigration require you to show how you will look for work PRIOR to a SFV being issued then it should say so !

The visa is for a job search for goodness sake. Once you have the visa , it shows NZ employers you are able to start work.

Get the visa and then you go all out contacting employers to set up interviews etc.

Bad show and I'd call that officer to task over that. THat is not part of the criteria at all AFAIK

I am totally agreed with your points. That's the reason I am gonna fight for my right.

She also mentioned about requirement to be a bona fide applicant. As I have a partnership business in my own country, I am planning to defense by providing document of "Deed of Partnership". Hope it would cover her point.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

kiranmalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Approved at last!