Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Old May 9th 2012, 6:42 am
Just Joined

arslan123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Congratulation to all successful candidates , I want to know Is their any successfull candidate from Pakistan. Because in Pakistan we cant send passport oversea through courier its against law.
Old May 9th 2012, 6:52 am
Just Joined

wm_try_it is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

I am not from Pakistan, but curious to know the way you get around the passport problem. Also, anyone know how to pay money to the branch for returning the passport?
Old May 9th 2012, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Any successful candidate in China ?
Good Luck.
Old May 9th 2012, 7:52 am
Just Joined

ennaibor_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! My husband and I got the place. Any idea if the documents need to be notarized? And also, we're not sure if we have to take IELTS as our curriculum in Philippines is taught entirely in English. And also, me and my husband is working in Singapore which the business language is English.
Old May 9th 2012, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Rmeow is an unknown quantity at this point

hi!
I am newbie to this forum, need some guidance from seniors. My husband has applied for SFV this year and the money for the same has been debited from our bank account but we still havent received any letter. What are the chances of a positive reply?

Thanks a tonn...
Old May 9th 2012, 9:42 am
Just Joined

snomad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ennaibor_21
Hi! My husband and I got the place. Any idea if the documents need to be notarized? And also, we're not sure if we have to take IELTS as our curriculum in Philippines is taught entirely in English. And also, me and my husband is working in Singapore which the business language is English.
Wow, this paragraph proves all of my points so elegantly I could cry!

Sorry ennaibor_21 to highlight your post. read my other posts to see why.

I would suggest NZ immigration would be the best people to answer these questions and an NZ IELTS examination company might be a good course of enquiry with regards to your English language Level.

Good luck.with the next stages.
Old May 9th 2012, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ennaibor_21
Hi ennailbor,
Do you receive any email from your Branch (Singapore branch, I guess) or not?
Just wondering, if only Bangkok branch sends email to the candidates.

Regarding your question about IELTS, a short information from INZ website:
Evidence of English language ability
You must submit an IELTS certificate confirming a band score of 6.5 or higher. If you meet the English language requirements in any other way, you must send the relevant evidence. For example, if you meet the English language requirement because you completed a recognised qualification taught entirely in English, you must show evidence that you completed the qualification AND that it was entirely taught in English (such as a letter from the institution where the course was taught).
Old May 9th 2012, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point

So what about the qualification assessment? any body has started sending them to NZQA?
Old May 9th 2012, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

wm_try_it is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rmeow
hi!
I am newbie to this forum, need some guidance from seniors. My husband has applied for SFV this year and the money for the same has been debited from our bank account but we still havent received any letter. What are the chances of a positive reply?

Thanks a tonn...
It is really strange that you did not receive any email. Did you provide wrong email address when registering your account? You should call/email NZ immigration directly to verify that.
Old May 10th 2012, 12:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I wonder if it will help for some of you to look through the Silver Fern Visa 2011 thread.

If it's helpful, maybe post the useful info here to the SFV 2012 thread.

cheers
Old May 10th 2012, 6:17 am
Just Joined

tapan_shah21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys,

I am from India and my wife has got through with the silver fern visa.
I was preparing the proof of funds.
I have a question regarding it.

Both me and my wife have a tendency of putting all our savings in a joint account that too in Fixed Deposits.

Now my wife has been successful in Silver Fern.

Can Fixed Deposits work as proof of funds or we need to show CASH?

Also can we show balance statements from our Joint account, which would have both of our names.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rmeow
hi!

Thanks a tonn...
Hi Rmeow ! same happen to me have still haven't receive any e-mail, but i sent sent e-mail to INZ in regards to this below is there respond.

Dear Tokode

Thank you for contacting us.

I do apologise for the problems that you have experienced with the application, and for the delay in this response to your email.

By this time you would have received a further email from us advising you on the progress of the application, and the next actions that you need to take.

Once again please accept my apologies.

Please contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind regards
Old May 10th 2012, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
Hi Rmeow ! same happen to me have still haven't receive any e-mail, but i sent sent e-mail to INZ in regards to this below is there respond.

Dear Tokode

Thank you for contacting us.

I do apologise for the problems that you have experienced with the application, and for the delay in this response to your email.

By this time you would have received a further email from us advising you on the progress of the application, and the next actions that you need to take.

Once again please accept my apologies.

Please contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind regards
And did you receive the confirmation Email ?
Old May 10th 2012, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hmlamie
And did you receive the confirmation Email ?
I received there e-mail this morning hoping to hear from them soon, it seems my application was successful.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
I received there e-mail this morning hoping to hear from them soon, it seems my application was successful.
if you successfully paid the visa fees, it means that your application is successful. this is as per New Zealand immigration website announcement

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.