Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by grape
Hi Everyone!
Good news! My SFV has been approved today, my status changed from Decision Pending to APPROVED...my passport will be delivered next week...
Im so happy... Hope more good news from fellow SFV applicants :-)
congratulation grape,

How much days it take to approve after sending documents and in which branch ?

One more Q is i am confuse which documents need to be sent does i need to send All educational documents in original or only last qualification documents are required ?
Old Jun 11th 2011, 5:43 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
congratulation grape,

How much days it take to approve after sending documents and in which branch ?

One more Q is i am confuse which documents need to be sent does i need to send All educational documents in original or only last qualification documents are required ?
Thanks FriendForEver
I sent all original documents at NZ Embassy Manila Branch and it only took them 5 days to approved upon submission of documents. Very fast..

All my educational documents that I submitted are all original copies, including diploma and transcripts of records. As per telecon with the embassy all original documents including my passport will be returned via courier next week.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by grape
Thanks FriendForEver
I sent all original documents at NZ Embassy Manila Branch and it only took them 5 days to approved upon submission of documents. Very fast..

All my educational documents that I submitted are all original copies, including diploma and transcripts of records. As per telecon with the embassy all original documents including my passport will be returned via courier next week.
Medicals and PC are ready. IQA report i already have. now I am ready to submit please confirm is there any additional doc / Form is required to submit except following.

Passport
Medicals and XRAY Certificates
PC Certificate
Bank Statment
Education Docs
IQA Report
IELTS TRF

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 12:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Medicals and PC are ready. IQA report i already have. now I am ready to submit please confirm is there any additional doc / Form is required to submit except following.

Passport
Medicals and XRAY Certificates
PC Certificate
Bank Statment
Education Docs
IQA Report
IELTS TRF

Thanks in advance.
Hi FriendForEver

You are good to go... I think you have completed your documentations! Goodluck! :-)
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Congratulations grape! I'm getting my PC this week so should be ready to submit by Friday or Monday at the latest. I'll keep you guys posted.

Do you have to submit original documents of educational certificates or will certified copies do?
Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Altor
Congratulations grape! I'm getting my PC this week so should be ready to submit by Friday or Monday at the latest. I'll keep you guys posted.

Do you have to submit original documents of educational certificates or will certified copies do?
, Thanks Altor, Yes, you have to submit original documents, I have submitted my original documents and all were returned yesterday via FEDEX together with my passport with visa on it :-)

Good luck! Keep us posted...
Old Jun 14th 2011, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

I get my PC tomorrow so end of this week! Fingers crossed!

Also I read this on the INZ site for anyone else who was wondering:

Unless indicated otherwise, you should send in certified copies of your documents
Basically your passport, medical certificate and police certificate need to be original documents. The rest of your supporting evidence can be certified copies.

P.S. Is anyone else here in the media/communications industry?

Edit: Ok here is another question, aside from the documents requested in the email we got is there another visa application form I need to fill in too? Also is there another payment required for the actual visa application? Since this is categorized as a work visa, I'm wondering whether I need to fill out that form/make that payment. Thanks for the help! You guys are great!

Last edited by Altor; Jun 14th 2011 at 10:10 am.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

I get my PC tomorrow so end of this week! Fingers crossed!

Also I read this on the INZ site for anyone else who was wondering:

Basically your passport, medical certificate and police certificate need to be original documents. The rest of your supporting evidence can be certified copies.

P.S. Is anyone else here in the media/communications industry?

Edit: Ok here is another question, aside from the documents requested in the email we got is there another visa application form I need to fill in too? Also is there another payment required for the actual visa application? Since this is categorized as a work visa, I'm wondering whether I need to fill out that form/make that payment. Thanks for the help! You guys are great!
After SFV Confirmation email i received email that INZ Dubai branch will access my application, Which is not my home country.

Yesterday i went to courier my documents but all courier companies denied to take original passport as it is not allowed by law to send your original passport outside the country.

I wrote this to Dubai branch and they replied:
you need to get the passport endorsed by a justice of the peace, on the immigration website is a list of person we will accept witnessed copies from.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 11:05 am
Just Joined

bavbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid here but, for the Bank Statement, can I just send them the last bank statement I received or do they want a 3 or 6 month one? I'm guessing it can just be the last I received...?

Last edited by bavbat; Jun 14th 2011 at 11:09 am.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bavbat
Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid here but, for the Bank Statement, can I just send them the last bank statement I received or do they want a 3 or 6 month one? I'm guessing it can just be the last I received...?
The email from INZ said:

evidence of the equivalent of NZ$4200 for maintenance (e.g. bank statement in your name showing current balance)
and on the site it says:

This can be bank statements, travellers’ cheques, or credit card statements showing sufficient credit. Statements must be under your name and show your own funds. The minimum amount required to support yourself is NZ$4,200.
So I'm assuming one statement for the current month showing the funds. It does not explicitly say anywhere that the funds need to be there for a particular amount of time. You just need to have them at the time of application.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

The email from INZ said:

and on the site it says:

So I'm assuming one statement for the current month showing the funds. It does not explicitly say anywhere that the funds need to be there for a particular amount of time. You just need to have them at the time of application.
Cool, I just gave them my most recent statement.

I sent off my docs today, but this evening I read that INZ don't accept documents certified by the South African police (since ~2005). So, I guess I'll have to go to the bank and get them to certify my degree and then send it again. However, I did send an original letter from the registrar at my university saying that I completed the degree (I actually intended the letter to be used as proof of English).

Anyone know approx. how long it'll take me to get a case officer once they receive my docs, or is it too hard to say?

Last edited by bavbat; Jun 17th 2011 at 7:54 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

I don't think you do get a CO for the SFV. You just send your documents in and they make a decision based on that.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

I don't think you do get a CO for the SFV. You just send your documents in and they make a decision based on that.
Looks like you do get a case officer:
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...searchfaqs.htm

"If your need to change any details you will need to let your case officer know."

If your application goes 100% smoothly then I guess they don't need to make contact with you and your visa just gets issued.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Looks like you do get a case officer, according to the Silver Fern Job Search visa FAQ (can't paste link):
"If your need to change any details you will need to let your case officer know."

Though if all your documents etc. are 100%, then they just issue the visa and you wouldn't even know you had a case officer assigned to you.

Last edited by bavbat; Jun 19th 2011 at 3:32 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh ok, thanks for that. So we just send in our documents right? Do you have any idea whether there are any other forms we need to fill out? Or any other payments we have to make while actually sending the documents in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.