Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old May 4th 2011, 11:47 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help needed with finaicial doccuments Please !!!

yup n i would too... question is will thy accept bank statement from home country instead of my current country of residence ???
Old May 5th 2011, 12:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by amsingh
yup n i would too... question is will thy accept bank statement from home country instead of my current country of residence ???
No idea. Send both would seem the sensible course of action. If NZIS are asking for confirmation of financial status then showing them the whole picture would be the way to go.
Old May 5th 2011, 12:28 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys... really appreciate this !!
Old May 5th 2011, 12:28 am
`

Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by amsingh
hey guy

i also got a place now i think we should all use this platform for helping each other in further stages of the application.
Am
Ok. In which case I will move your duplicate post & thread abuot proving financial status into this one.
Cheers.
Old May 5th 2011, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

@amsingh I would think that as long as the funds are under your name and you can prove that, you should be fine.

If your bank statement in London shows your UK address, then maybe submit an additional document which shows it is really you residing at that address. Likewise with your bank in India. Just to remove any ambiguity.

I'm pretty much set with my documents, just need to get the police certificate and medicals now.
Old May 5th 2011, 9:55 pm
`

Just popping back in to wish you all Good Luck with this.
Old May 25th 2011, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Thanks BEVS =)

Sorry to necro this slightly old thread again. But I was just wondering if anyone has sent in their applications yet. And if you have, have you heard back?

I'm planning on traveling to Europe in the first week of August and had sent my passport off for that visa. I get it back tomorrow and am hoping to send in all my supporting documents for the SFV by mid June. Does anyone know how long they might take to process the application? I hope to have my visa and passport back before the beginning of August.
Old May 25th 2011, 11:04 am
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altor
Thanks BEVS =)

Sorry to necro this slightly old thread again. But I was just wondering if anyone has sent in their applications yet. And if you have, have you heard back?

I'm planning on traveling to Europe in the first week of August and had sent my passport off for that visa. I get it back tomorrow and am hoping to send in all my supporting documents for the SFV by mid June. Does anyone know how long they might take to process the application? I hope to have my visa and passport back before the beginning of August.
I think they give rough turnaround times for visas on the INZ website - from memory you go to the branch contacts ie where you have to supply documentation too and I think it's listed there.
Old May 25th 2011, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Thanks! Dunno how I missed that. They say about 10 working days for positive profile applications - I'm assuming these are applicants who at first glance meet all the requirements.
Old May 27th 2011, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday i visited to doctor for my Medicals, She said that only chest X-Ray certificate is required and you do not need to send full medicals certificate for SF visa as it is only for 9 months.

The Confirmation E-Mail Says:

You must supply the following documents:

(__) a Medical and X Ray Certificate (INZ 1007). See www.immigration.govt.nz/medicalforms to download a copy of the certificate

While Silver Fern Practical Experience Policy

meet temporary entry health and character policy requirements,

Can anyone clear the confusion for SF visa ?

Thanking you all in advance.

Last edited by FriendForEver; May 27th 2011 at 5:02 am. Reason: More Information found
Old May 27th 2011, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Got my answer.

Here is Main Page for Silver Fern Job Search Visa It says :

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../jobsearch.htm

You must also meet our health and character requirements. Applicants for the Silver Fern Job Search visa must intend to find long-term skilled employment, so the health and character requirements applicable to people who intend to stay in New Zealand for a total of more than 24 months apply, regardless of the duration of the visa itself. You will have to provide evidence of your health and character (see the evidence you will need below).
Old Jun 7th 2011, 3:38 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Anybody here pass their documents for the Silver Fern Visa and got approved.

I logged my documents last Friday.. waiting now the the decision...
Old Jun 7th 2011, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

I just got my medical report today. I have to get the Police Certificate this week and then I'm ready to send it off.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Hi FriendForEver

i think INZ will need BOTH a Medical and X Ray Certificate (INZ 1007) for SFV, they write that on the email.
i will take my medicals this week. wish me luck.

Ahmed

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday i visited to doctor for my Medicals, She said that only chest X-Ray certificate is required and you do not need to send full medicals certificate for SF visa as it is only for 9 months.

The Confirmation E-Mail Says:

You must supply the following documents:

(__) a Medical and X Ray Certificate (INZ 1007). See www.immigration.govt.nz/medicalforms to download a copy of the certificate

While Silver Fern Practical Experience Policy

meet temporary entry health and character policy requirements,

Can anyone clear the confusion for SF visa ?

Thanking you all in advance.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hi Everyone!
Good news! My SFV has been approved today, my status changed from Decision Pending to APPROVED...my passport will be delivered next week...
Im so happy... Hope more good news from fellow SFV applicants :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.