Proof of work experience

Old Dec 19th 2017, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

EcosseHomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Proof of work experience

Hello,

I'm wondering what documents constitute proof of work experience?

I have worked for two companies in my career (7 years) and I still have the original offer of employment letters from both of them, but they don't mention anything about my duties. Only the position title, start date, hours of work and remuneration.

I'm not sure my last employer will write me a reference letter if I asked them and I can't ask my current employer to write one as they don't know I'm leaving!!!

I have wage slips, P60's etc for all the years I've worked and I have a reference letter from my previous reporting manager, who has since left the company I'm with now.

Appreciate any advice you can offer, need to get my application away ASAP and just trying to minimize any possible delays that could occur.
Old Dec 21st 2017, 2:29 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of work experience

My OH got the companies to write a letter on headed paper as to how he progressed through the company and what his work load entailed. so basically an indepth reference. Mind you he works in IT so not sure how easy that sort of thing would be for you to get hold of.
Old Dec 22nd 2017, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of work experience

I sent in wage skips, p45 and got my hr depts to write a letter on headed paper giving my job title and dayes i started/finished working for them