PR at last!! - a few questions now!

Old Mar 4th 2010, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default PR at last!! - a few questions now!

Hi there all! - We have at last gained our PR visas!!!
We are really happy after the long a at times frustrating journey....
Now we are going down tomoro to london NZIS - to have the visas issued into our passports hopefully, I was a bit confused about the returning visa etc... as i hope to go over in June to have a hol and (leave OH there to start work ) then return to uk and go bk to nz in late august to start work hopefully. Now will this be allowed? - oh and im bringing our daughter bk out in August to live as well.
Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted!!!
And thanks so much for all the advice and support to date!

Berni
Old Mar 4th 2010, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: PR at last!! - a few questions now!

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi there all! - We have at last gained our PR visas!!!
We are really happy after the long a at times frustrating journey....
Now we are going down tomoro to london NZIS - to have the visas issued into our passports hopefully, I was a bit confused about the returning visa etc... as i hope to go over in June to have a hol and (leave OH there to start work ) then return to uk and go bk to nz in late august to start work hopefully. Now will this be allowed? - oh and im bringing our daughter bk out in August to live as well.
Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted!!!
And thanks so much for all the advice and support to date!

Berni
Hi Berni and CONGRATULATIONS! My personal understanding of the returning visa is that when you are issued with your residence permit, on arrival in NZ, you will also be issued with a RRV which is valid for two years - so you'll have 2 years to go back and join your OH!
Old Mar 4th 2010, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS Berni good luck with everything x
Old Mar 4th 2010, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that folks!!!

Old Mar 4th 2010, 9:10 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that folks!!!

Hey bern!!!!!!!! Wow, congrats to you........ what agreat feeling eh? Im so pleased for you, where abouts will you be going du know??? Take care and keep in touch.

Tina. x
Old Mar 5th 2010, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:00 am
Just Joined

lynnepow is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done!!!

We got our PR on 01 Mar and we very happy about it as well.

Please can i ask when you said you are going to NZhouse to get the blue stickers on. Do you need to have any arrangement with your CO first or you just pop into NZ House and someone will have it done for you?

Thanks a lot
Lynne
Old Mar 5th 2010, 12:01 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous news Berni

Dewb
Old Mar 5th 2010, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynnepow
Well done!!!

We got our PR on 01 Mar and we very happy about it as well.

Please can i ask when you said you are going to NZhouse to get the blue stickers on. Do you need to have any arrangement with your CO first or you just pop into NZ House and someone will have it done for you?

Thanks a lot
Lynne
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had an email from my CO today and she said you can just pop in and take a ticket to see a member of the residence team. Then you can give them your passports and pay them the levy. However, she did say in her letter to us that this can take up to a week so I assume they will post them back.

We're going down to London next week to pick up our documents and hand in our passports - then we need to get on with things!!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reylan
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had an email from my CO today and she said you can just pop in and take a ticket to see a member of the residence team. Then you can give them your passports and pay them the levy. However, she did say in her letter to us that this can take up to a week so I assume they will post them back.

We're going down to London next week to pick up our documents and hand in our passports - then we need to get on with things!!
Hey! i rang my Co and he sed that he would make an appt with the issuing team to give me my visa! - within 30 mins of meeting a guy down there.. we had the blue stickers and a large envelope of our docs in it bk!
Berni

xxxx
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:23 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Berni!! Great news
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Hey! i rang my Co and he sed that he would make an appt with the issuing team to give me my visa! - within 30 mins of meeting a guy down there.. we had the blue stickers and a large envelope of our docs in it bk!
Berni

xxxx
Hi Berni, thank you for this. As it's Saturday, I will email my CO this morning to see if we can do the same, especially as we are planning our reckie for next month! What do they look like, is it really exciting!!???
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hey bern!!!!!!!! Wow, congrats to you........ what agreat feeling eh? Im so pleased for you, where abouts will you be going du know??? Take care and keep in touch.

Tina. x
I might go to Auckland.. or Hamilton to start with Tina! no idea actually??
Berni
xxx
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reylan
Hi Berni, thank you for this. As it's Saturday, I will email my CO this morning to see if we can do the same, especially as we are planning our reckie for next month! What do they look like, is it really exciting!!???
Well the guy i seen was young.. but had very sweaty palms... he took my money without a receipt and told me i could wait or go around the area??
how peculiar!.... i did pay 360 quid t hough! gosh!

Berni
xxx