Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

"Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help!

"Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help!

Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:36 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help!

What the heck do I choose for these questions? I have hubby and our 5-year old daughter to add. Completely lost!
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:53 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Points claimed for this family member" on EOI - eeek help!

Originally Posted by Maz
What the heck do I choose for these questions? I have hubby and our 5-year old daughter to add. Completely lost!

maz

Can't help hun cos I can't find the question!!!!!

What number ??? is it
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
maz

Can't help hun cos I can't find the question!!!!!

What number ??? is it
Oopsie, sorry! It's T3 - Principal Applicant's Other Family.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:59 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Oopsie, sorry! It's T3 - Principal Applicant's Other Family.

Found it

We listed any family that weren't on the main application. For instance parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, neices etc.

If you have any family members on either side who are likely to want to join you in NZ, this is the place to include them,the,if they claim points for having family in NZ or use the Family visa route this will help to validate their claim.

HTH

Sarah x
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:03 pm
Maz

Found it

We listed any family that weren't on the main application. For instance parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, neices etc.

If you have any family members on either side who are likely to want to join you in NZ, this is the place to include them,the,if they claim points for having family in NZ or use the Family visa route this will help to validate their claim.

HTH

Sarah x
Um... sorry, even more lost now! This is the first place I've had the opportunity to add hubby and daughter...
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:06 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Um... sorry, even more lost now! This is the first place I've had the opportunity to add hubby and daughter...

keep going, they're in the next section!!!

Starts with partners details
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:06 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm less lost now... I went to the summary page, and found the parts for hubby and daughter. Why would I need to put in details for my family in England?...
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:09 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm less lost now... I went to the summary page, and found the parts for hubby and daughter. Why would I need to put in details for my family in England?...

Do you have any family that might want to come out???

We included Kev's parents, cos they'd love to come out permanently, but too old for work visa & included our nephew in case he wants to come for his gap year
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:17 pm
Maz

Do you have any family that might want to come out???

We included Kev's parents, cos they'd love to come out permanently, but too old for work visa & included our nephew in case he wants to come for his gap year
Very highly unlikely... do I still need to include them?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:18 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Very highly unlikely... do I still need to include them?

Put it like this......

My lot weren't included
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:40 pm
Maz

Put it like this......

My lot weren't included

Dammit... now I'm stuck again. Where the hell do I find the NZQA Reference Number for my degree? *tears hair out*

If I put that my degree hasn't been assessed by the NZQA, then I can't claim it on points. ARGH!!!

Last edited by Maz; Mar 1st 2007 at 8:42 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:45 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz

Dammit... now I'm stuck again. Where the hell do I find the NZQA Reference Number for my degree? *tears hair out*

If I put that my degree hasn't been assessed by the NZQA, then I can't claim it on points. ARGH!!!

Should be a dropdown box there (I think) to see if your uni is listed
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:45 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Maz

Heh... please ignore me. The points aren't awarded if you answer "No" to F3a *and* F4a. Phew!
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:48 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Heh... please ignore me. The points aren't awarded if you answer "No" to F3a *and* F4a. Phew!

Don't try & do it all in one sitting hun, it's anightmare & by the end of it your brain is toast!!!!

Karma for your stress levels ( can't give you any more )
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:55 pm
Maz

Don't try & do it all in one sitting hun, it's anightmare & by the end of it your brain is toast!!!!

Karma for your stress levels ( can't give you any more )
Awww thanks hun! Nearly done though. Just need to find out where I'm missing stuff in my identity, enter hubby's driving licence details, and figure out why the hell we don't get any points for speaking English, then I'm all done!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.