Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

(Partner Visa) Immigration officer requires more evidence

(Partner Visa) Immigration officer requires more evidence

Old Dec 14th 2017, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all
Default Re: (Partner Visa) Immigration officer requires more evidence

Originally Posted by MrsCakey
I geniunely have no idea. Doesn't seem to be any logic to anything so far.
Any update, MrsCakey?

I have still yet to hear anything... Just wondering how it's going on your end!
Old Jan 25th 2018, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

MrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really nice

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am glad to see that you have your visa approved! Huzzah. I had to supply additional medical evidence before Christmas, and had approval in principle two weeks ago. Formal letter emailed to me, passport has been sent off and awaiting it back. So we both hit the 6ish month mark.

Keep me posted on your travel etc. Maybe we can catch up in NZ with our matching visas

Originally Posted by Ria_
Any update, MrsCakey?

I have still yet to hear anything... Just wondering how it's going on your end!
Old Jan 26th 2018, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrsCakey
Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am glad to see that you have your visa approved! Huzzah. I had to supply additional medical evidence before Christmas, and had approval in principle two weeks ago. Formal letter emailed to me, passport has been sent off and awaiting it back. So we both hit the 6ish month mark.

Keep me posted on your travel etc. Maybe we can catch up in NZ with our matching visas
It's amazing how in-sync we've been really through the whole process. Glad to hear that you're just waiting for your passport back now. I paid the service fee this morning, and they said Immigration will be handling my passport on Monday

Definitely, do stay in touch. The adventure's just beginning... Now comes the actual headache of moving plans!