Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Summary of earnings from IRD but how to get if in UK and not NZ?

Summary of earnings from IRD but how to get if in UK and not NZ?

Old Oct 26th 2017, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

CatLady1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Summary of earnings from IRD but how to get if in UK and not NZ?

Hi there,

I am applying for my skilled migrant visa and have been asked to provide a summary of my earnings from IRD for 2017. I am currently in NZ on a work to residence visa but although I can give something from IRD for the short time I have been in NZ, the rest of the time I have been working in the UK so do not know how exactly I can provide the rest of this information. Can anyone advise?

Many thanks :-)
Old Oct 26th 2017, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summary of earnings from IRD but how to get if in UK and not NZ?

Unless specifically requesting UK info I would have thought you just need to give them what they have asked for which is a 'Summary of Earnings' from IRD. A summary of earnings is a specific document that has pay details as provided by your employer (equivalent to P60 in the UK) you can request online from IRD.

I doubt they are remotely interested in what you earned in the UK.
Old Oct 26th 2017, 8:36 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summary of earnings from IRD but how to get if in UK and not NZ?

As Bo-Jangles says, just from IRD. You could probably do it yourself through MY IRD