Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

NZQA (English Proficiency & Work Experience before degree)

NZQA (English Proficiency & Work Experience before degree)

Old Feb 1st 2016, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

faisal saleem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZQA (English Proficiency & Work Experience before degree)

Dear All,
I have got the university degree course completion certificate from my university and at the end it is mentioned on that certificate that entire course was taught in English. So

Question:-1 It will be enough as English Proficiency certificate and does i need to send this to NZQA for IQA assessment ?

Question:-2 I heard that Pakistanis applicants must do IELTS 6.5 bands, even they have the language proficiency certificate from their university. Is that true?a

Question:-3 I have 3 years experience after my 3 years diploma (D.AE) and before my university degree. Does my these 3 years experience will be count in my total years of experience ?

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

PB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond reputePB65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZQA (English Proficiency & Work Experience before degree)

Originally Posted by faisal saleem
Dear All,
I have got the university degree course completion certificate from my university and at the end it is mentioned on that certificate that entire course was taught in English. So

Question:-1 It will be enough as English Proficiency certificate and does i need to send this to NZQA for IQA assessment ?

Question:-2 I heard that Pakistanis applicants must do IELTS 6.5 bands, even they have the language proficiency certificate from their university. Is that true?a

Question:-3 I have 3 years experience after my 3 years diploma (D.AE) and before my university degree. Does my these 3 years experience will be count in my total years of experience ?

Thanks in advance.
A degree in what subject ? Just because degree certificate says was completed in English does not demonstrate what level of reading/writing/speaking. Experience in what work ? What visa are you thinking of ?You need to provide more info for any sensible answers

Last edited by PB65; Feb 1st 2016 at 6:25 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

faisal saleem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZQA (English Proficiency & Work Experience before degree)

D.A.E (Diploma of Associate Engineering in Computer Hardware)

B-Tech Honors in (Electronics).

Work Experience in Telecom Networking.