More delays :(

Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:18 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More delays :(

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Thank you all so much for your support. I have not been online much, as as you can gather I have been a very busy girl with working full time, having the boys and hubby, oh and the dog, lol and have been managing to get to the gym, so by the time I sit down, its either sooo late, or I have been exhausted!!!! However, trying to stay positive, have a programme I am following now from a dietician, that is portion controlled and only having to have a planned day on sectiopns of carbs, f&v, dairy, meat&fish + fats and I am only allowed so many of the sections per meal per day, going well so far, and training so hard, like you would not believe, the only thing is, at the moment I am seeing a cgange in me body, but not so much on the scales, trainers thinks its cause I need to build the muscle first to allow them to burn off the calories, I so hope I can trust her........

Will be weighing on wed nxt wk at gp's for an update, so will keep you all posted, wish me luck?????????????

Hope all is welll for everyone else with their plans and applications.

Tina. x
Hiya Tina
Keep at it hun......sending positive vibes for you
B x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:24 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
And they still wanted evidence of marriage?! Mine pales in comparison

I'm glad everything's ok now
We are glad too ...didn't have any more evidence to send after we'd accidentally deleted video of last 'honeymoon'

Seriously.....all ok now...so NZIS rocks as far as I'm concerned!!!
B x
Old Oct 11th 2009, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Good Luck Tina

i will have my fingers crossed and I will be 'sucking my tummy in' on Weds!

Jacqui
x
Old Oct 12th 2009, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina

Just checking in to see how you are going, i see will has now passed his medical congrats to him on that .

I just want to say well done for sticking in there and perserveering, i know that all your hard work to get your BMI level down will be worth all the hard work, stress and strain you are going through, keep at it hun i know you will be inspiring others in similar postions.

Plus i know you are just gonna love it here in Tauranga, it is such a lovely place it already feels like home to us after only being here for 7 weeks.

Take care hun

Ginny
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:50 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Hi Tina

Just checking in to see how you are going, i see will has now passed his medical congrats to him on that .

I just want to say well done for sticking in there and perserveering, i know that all your hard work to get your BMI level down will be worth all the hard work, stress and strain you are going through, keep at it hun i know you will be inspiring others in similar postions.

Plus i know you are just gonna love it here in Tauranga, it is such a lovely place it already feels like home to us after only being here for 7 weeks.

Take care hun

Ginny
Ta so much Jaqui,
I will be pooping myself, lol. Will soon let you know, i am a day off on wed, so really hope its good news and weight/bmi has reduced so I can enjoy a day off for a change,not that I have had many of them lately...........

tina. x

Last edited by willand tina_h; Oct 12th 2009 at 10:02 am. Reason: missed some words out.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:00 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=MooMoo290373;8009620]Hi Tina

Take care hun

Hi Ginny,

Glad to hear from you, i really need these words of support right now, not a good day for me today but will get through to tomorrow and so on......... I do hope that when I get to my goal of under 35 I will be able to give inspiration to others on here, as it is so hard to do alone, we all need help and support eh? I have been inspired by others on here and thats what kept me/us going I can tell you.

So glad you have settled, and fingers crossed we will be there as planned or maybe a few weeks later, but not much I am determined You know I aint touched a drop of the adult pop, think when I do I will be pi**ed after one glass

Take care Ginny

Tina. x
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi Tina - for wed keep up the good work, my OH and I have cut out the adult pop!!! and i have lost 10lbs in 3weeks !!! OH has lost 8lbs - he has his GGt's reapted on wed so they have come down to normal. keep us informed on how your doingx
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:49 am
MnB

for wednesday Tina, keep up the good work hun & keep smiling.... lol
B x
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:30 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by ragdolls2
Hi Tina - for wed keep up the good work, my OH and I have cut out the adult pop!!! and i have lost 10lbs in 3weeks !!! OH has lost 8lbs - he has his GGt's reapted on wed so they have come down to normal. keep us informed on how your doingx
thats fab, well done!!!!! Keep up the good work to you too good luck also for your o/h for wed it all goes ok for him.
B... thanks for the good luck wishes. If I aint posted by 12.00 you know its not good news and I will be putting off the trauma of having to type my outcome, lol.

Tina. x
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:33 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

If I aint posted by 12.00 you know its not good news and I will be putting off the trauma of having to type my outcome, lol.

Tina. x[/QUOTE]

wishing you all the best for Wednesday. Keep going you can do it

Dewb xxx
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:34 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ragdolls2
Well done to both of you

Dewb
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:44 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Well done to both of you

Dewb

X X X
Old Oct 12th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Tina

Not on this site much lately, coz soooooo busy, but all the best and well done for what you have acheived so far xx
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:44 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Good Luck Tina

Not on this site much lately, coz soooooo busy, but all the best and well done for what you have acheived so far xx
well twelve hours to go, not that I am counting mind you I am so anxious and nervous to see how much i have managed to reduce too (bmi that is, for those who do not know) not that anyone would not know as I must have driven everyone mad the last few weeks or so!!!!!!!

Oh well, gonna try and get some sleep and starve in the morning until I have been to the gp. Pmsl.

Tina. x

Last edited by willand tina_h; Oct 13th 2009 at 8:45 pm. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:47 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
well twelve hours to go, not that I am counting mind you I am so anxious and nervous to see how much i have managed to reduce too (bmi that is, for those who do not know) not that anyone would not know as I must have driven everyone mad the last few weeks or so!!!!!!!

Oh well, gonna try and get some sleep and starve in the morning until I have been to the gp. Pmsl.

Tina. x
Just a thought but doesn't stress make you loose weight?

Best of luck tomo, you have the whole of BE behind you, no pressure then

Dewb xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.