More delays :(

Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:41 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: More delays :(

[QUOTE=sarahandstew;7948720]
Originally Posted by MnB

you've probably got a C/O thats a bit of a jobsworth

Is there any other !?!?!?!?!?

Our C/O said last week that she expected to hear from the medical assessors within that week.... yet also said she'd heard nothing....
- it's now been 4 and a half weeks.... and apparently marked urgent

Our furniture container lands in Auckland 18 October... we want to fly over 13 October... but who knows !?!?!?!?!?!

I have a theory that the C/Os leave it right til the last minute to give us the good news just to make sure that we're grateful enough !?!

xxx

Well guys, its my birthday today and guess what????????????.................................. ............................. Good news, woohoo!!!!! the ma has passed harri's medical (the youngest son), still waiting on will and I though, as said in other thread, went to a different ma for some reeason However, tina is one happy birthday girl, I so hope we have a good week, along with everyone else who is waiting with no finger nails left,

Tina. P.S will be back on tonight incse she has good news this pm, lol, yeah I know wishfull thinkiing,

I had better get back to work as snuck home to check e-mail, pmsl.

Tina. x

Last edited by willand tina_h; Sep 21st 2009 at 9:43 am. Reason: forgot something
Old Sep 21st 2009, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tina

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

That's fab hope you get your goods news this week also

Angela x

Last edited by AngelaandJim; Sep 21st 2009 at 10:38 am. Reason: I'm a tube forgot to say h'birthday shoot me now
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:19 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! And Happy Birthday Tina! Hopefully you'll get good news on your results too!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:55 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=willand tina_h;7949952]
Originally Posted by sarahandstew

Well guys, its my birthday today and guess what????????????.................................. ............................. Good news, woohoo!!!!! the ma has passed harri's medical (the youngest son), still waiting on will and I though, as said in other thread, went to a different ma for some reeason However, tina is one happy birthday girl, I so hope we have a good week, along with everyone else who is waiting with no finger nails left,

Tina. P.S will be back on tonight incse she has good news this pm, lol, yeah I know wishfull thinkiing,

Tina. x

Dewb xx
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:52 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you poor things!! perhaps 'jobsworth' not strong enough in some instances!!!
really hope you get good news soon, lol B x
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:17 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Oh you poor things!! perhaps 'jobsworth' not strong enough in some instances!!!
really hope you get good news soon, lol B x
thanks guys, for the kinds words and b-day wishes. have had a lovely day and tried to forget the whole process, laugh i know I feel that this is the week.............. for news, weather good or bad.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:34 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
thanks guys, for the kinds words and b-day wishes. have had a lovely day and tried to forget the whole process, laugh i know I feel that this is the week.............. for news, weather good or bad.

Happy Birthday Tina!!
Hope the good news re Harri is the start of the 'Good news ball rolling'
lol B x
Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=willand tina_h;7949952]
Originally Posted by sarahandstew

Tina. x
Happy Birthday!!! really just have a nice relaxing time !!!
Berni
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday for yesterday Tina, good news and good luck for Will, hope you hear something soon. Bevissa xxx
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Hello Tina - Happy Belated Birthday

So less than 1/2 way to 70 now then

Glad things are working in your favour at last - you get news on your and the OH tests soon.

x Psycho x
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 7:52 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Hello Tina - Happy Belated Birthday

So less than 1/2 way to 70 now then

Glad things are working in your favour at last - you get news on your and the OH tests soon.

x Psycho x
haha, oh yes almost on me way to 70!!!! Paperwork received and sent via special delivery, so fingers crossed c/o will be happy with it when she sees it tomorrow.

Will let ya all know very soon.

Tina. x
Old Sep 25th 2009, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great news about your son Tina
Hopefully the rest of you will recieve the news you so long to hear soon
Happy Belated Birthday

Take care

Ginny xxx
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:14 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Thats great news about your son Tina
Hopefully the rest of you will recieve the news you so long to hear soon
Happy Belated Birthday

Take care

Ginny xxx
Hey Ginny, nice to hear from you. Thank you for the birthday wish, had a lovely day, still waiting to hear from ma for will and myself, another week has now passed never mind, I am getting good at this patience thing

Hope all is well your end? Settling in ok?

Tina. x
Old Sep 25th 2009, 9:17 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Was just checking in to see if any news for you and Will hope you hear good news soon

Dewbxx
Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Happy belated birthday, keep pluging away

Neil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.