ITA - very nearly there!

Old Sep 21st 2012, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice
Default ITA - very nearly there!

Quick update - we've been waiting for our PR visa approval, medicals were referred 2 weeks ago (came back yesterday as passed), because we don't have joint bills and have 2 properties (i pay for 1, OH for the other) looked like he wouldn't get PR but would possibly be allowed a temp visa to get a year of joint bills under our belts.

Our CO was a little concerned that with no 'official' post in OH's name (did have post, but not bills/bank statements) that she wouldn't even be able to give OH the temp visa and asked for absolutley anything. Last week I was sorting out a box of electrical bits that I hadn't touched for several years and found some old bank statements from 2001 - these do put us 'on paper' in the same property for a 12 month period. She says that the rules don't stipulate when the 12 month period has to be as long as we are currently in a stable relationship (she has proof of that), so she see's no reason for our PR status to be unapproved - just wants the case double checked next week and then we should know.

After the waiting, and to be honest we thought it was game over for us, this is great news for the final decision next week.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 8:56 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA - very nearly there!

sounds like it could be just what you were looking forward.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice

Sounds good! Hope the second review clears quickly for you.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 7:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Finally. Sense prevails. Does my head in when common sense is not applied to the documentation presented.

Well done you. I so look forward to reading that both you and BevMK are preparing to arrive in NZ with visas done and dusted.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 8:47 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Well done you!! how frustrating eh? At least you will very soon know. Im sure you will be celebrating very soon x
Old Sep 27th 2012, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

Visa status just changed from 'pending' to 'approved' - am I safe to book removals and flights now, or could things still go awry?
Old Sep 27th 2012, 5:48 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Wow , that sounds promising, congratulations. theres a page on the london NZIS site which tells you what all the words mean. I will see if i can find it.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 7:46 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepinkone
Visa status just changed from 'pending' to 'approved' - am I safe to book removals and flights now, or could things still go awry?
Yep go ahead and start booking
Old Sep 27th 2012, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulatios

Ian.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Get booking those flights
Old Sep 28th 2012, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Cheers, flights booked
Old Sep 28th 2012, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, flights booked
Hooray! When are you coming?????
Old Sep 28th 2012, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations...now the fun really begins!!
Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

We leave Heathrow on Sun 4th Nov, fly via LA, arrive in New Plymouth on Tues 6th. 25 and a half hours flight time, nearly 3 hrs connection time in LAX and just over 2 hours in Auckland. We're going with Air New Zealand.

Have also booked our container - went with Anglo Pacific in the end, they came down a little on the price and did a really good deal on the insurance (20ft container + £35000 worth of ins = £4375).

It feels real now, starting to get excited.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

We leave Heathrow on Sun 4th Nov, fly via LA, arrive in New Plymouth on Tues 6th. 25 and a half hours flight time, nearly 3 hrs connection time in LAX and just over 2 hours in Auckland. We're going with Air New Zealand.

Have also booked our container - went with Anglo Pacific in the end, they came down a little on the price and did a really good deal on the insurance (20ft container + £35000 worth of ins = £4375).

It feels real now, starting to get excited.
So just a few weeks & you're here, excellent. It's a killer flight but you'll survive. I bought a full-sized pillow with me on the flight, it was an M&S one that cost GBP5 & was wrapped into a cylinder shape. I used it on the second leg from LA to NZ & you should've seen the jealous looks I received from those around me.
That's my top-tip.

Best of luck with all the packing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.