ITA paperwork submitted.....thank you!

Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

clairesw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ITA paperwork submitted.....thank you!

A very big thank you to you all for helping me through.
We finally got our 1.6kg of paperwork submitted, it arrived at NZ House this morning.
Now more waiting, my new boss is not happy with all the waiting despite me telling him I'm the one going bonkers...

Fingers crossed it won't be much longer...
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:25 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA paperwork submitted.....thank you!

here's hoping you get a decision before Christmas
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

clairesw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
here's hoping you get a decision before Christmas
That's what we were thinking, but were too scared to say it out loud in case of disappointment!
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 8:10 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Well done - its a bloomin chore - ours weighed 1.2kgs! lets hope you hear something this side of xmas. Good luck