Happy!- have just received ITA!!

Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Happy!- have just received ITA!!

Well.. i'm astonished at the speed of the process to be honest!
But am very happy to have received the ITA, - lots and lots to do now!! (scary meds booked, police check stuff sent for etc...)
Bit like getting the 'to do list' started again!
Just thought i'd share my happy face
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy!- have just received ITA!!

Originally Posted by 127luton
But am very happy to have received the ITA, - lots and lots to do now!! (scary meds booked, police check stuff sent for etc...)
Many, many congratulations! Here's hoping it's straight forward for you.

Last edited by Am Loolah; Jul 13th 2009 at 10:35 am. Reason: Got my smilies the wrong way round - am tired!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:41 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there Berni GREAT NEWS!! lol B x
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on receiving your ITA
Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Happy!-

Hey thanks.... for all your best wishes
I'm obviously hoping the process will go well
Will keep you all informed - promise!!
(mostly worried about medicals- )

Anyways here we go..........

Berni
xx
Old Jul 13th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Happy!-

Congrats! hoping the process will go smooth
All the best

Sam
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

xxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nice

Well done!!

Now the work begins

Good luck to you

xxElainexx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Karma to help with that ITA.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Karma to help with that ITA.
Thanks for that... hmmm nice Karma!!!!

Berni
xxx
Old Jul 18th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Berni

Great News. I've got medical soon

But trying to keep calm, trying not to eat, not drinking wine, drinking lots of aqua though.

Good luck with the process and all the forms

Maria
Old Jul 18th 2009, 12:00 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it all!

I am 45 really not in the best of shape Was dreading my meds & x ray
all was fine (if not expensive) Now its over and all was good I feel good to have had such a thorough M.O.T !!!

Will try to get a bit fitter though

D
Old Jul 18th 2009, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Good luck with it all!

I am 45 really not in the best of shape Was dreading my meds & x ray
all was fine (if not expensive) Now its over and all was good I feel good to have had such a thorough M.O.T !!!

Will try to get a bit fitter though

D

hi there!!
i am 48 - and try to keep fit (bt must do alot better) less wine etc..
thank you for all the support!
Berni
xx
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:55 am
Just Joined

tim303 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there!!
i am 48 - and try to keep fit (bt must do alot better) less wine etc..
thank you for all the support!
Berni
xx
congrets...!! i have got myne tooo.. just waiting 4 PCC.
and will lodge my ITA... wait n watch!!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

chrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to allchrisjb is a name known to all

Congratulations.
We just got out eoi changed from 'selected ' to 'successful ' today so hopefully should get ITA soon !!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 3:50 am
Just Joined

samiam2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats now all the running begins collecting everything on the list. Hope you have smooth sailing.......Best of luck

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.