Free understanding IELTS course

Old Mar 21st 2015, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free understanding IELTS course

I've recently got interested in doing some study on a range of subjects that interest me, all free of charge on the FutureLearn site. These are courses usually run by reputable universities worldwide, loads of British uni's participate, as do Auckland & Massey uni. And a fair few European universities as well. (American universities have a huge number of free courses as well, but they're usually found on the Coursera site. There's an amazing range of topics to study & I've been enjoying my courses immensely. Anyway I noticed that FutureLearn have advertised an IELTS course starting soon, helping students understand what is needed for the IELTS exam, and preparing them for it. It's not a course I've done myself, so I can't recommend it, however I thought it might be of value to someone needing to take the IELTS paper. The link is https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/understanding-ielts
I hope that helps someone.