Flight or visa first??????????????

Old Jun 9th 2012, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Clair_Hanan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flight or visa first??????????????

Thats my police check back + posted out my visa today Special delivery so should arrive at London office on Tuesday
Fingers crossed it all goes through quickly!!!
Old Jun 9th 2012, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice

Hey Clair
Cool! Why Tuesday? Shouldn't it get there Monday? Where are you?
I see all the visa fees have been taken out of our accounts!!!! Not that that means anything, but it definitely means that they've got to our paperwork!!!!!!!! Which is very exciting.
Hope yours is done as quickly! I'm just praying I don't have to change my flight. £35 service fees to change flight with air nz and then any difference in flight costs.
Whoop whoop.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jjsebba
Hey Clair
Cool! Why Tuesday? Shouldn't it get there Monday? Where are you?
I see all the visa fees have been taken out of our accounts!!!! Not that that means anything, but it definitely means that they've got to our paperwork!!!!!!!! Which is very exciting.
Hope yours is done as quickly! I'm just praying I don't have to change my flight. £35 service fees to change flight with air nz and then any difference in flight costs.
Whoop whoop.
No cause I took it to the post office on Sat it wont leave the office til Monday so wont get there til Tuesday! Boo! But still a week earlier than I thought it'd get there and gives me 5weeks from them receiving it + my flight!!

Yeah! Thats a good sign!!! Do they notify you saying they got it + processing it?? How exciting!!!

I hope it goes quickly!!! Are you all ready to go??? Not long!!!
Old Jun 12th 2012, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! INZ emailed me. likely to be delays because of a very small abnormality on my chest xray that needs further inspection. It was commented on the medical forms to be INSIGNIFICANT!
oh well. Fingers crossed I don't have to move my flight.
boo hoo hoo.
any similar experiences?
Old Jun 12th 2012, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! INZ emailed me. likely to be delays because of a very small abnormality on my chest xray that needs further inspection. It was commented on the medical forms to be INSIGNIFICANT!
oh well. Fingers crossed I don't have to move my flight.
boo hoo hoo.
any similar experiences?
OH NO!!!!!! What did they say?? Do you just have to send in your xray?? How long will the delays be??

How long have you got til flights??
Old Jun 12th 2012, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Clair
You send a cd with your medical forms, so they are just sending it on for another review.im just praying they don't make a big thing of it or refuse my visa!
I'm the healthiest person ever. I've never even had chicken pox, mumps, measles or anything except a cold!
The immi agent said it shouldn't be more than 2 weeks.
Flight booked for 7/7 so hoping referral opinion comes back super fast and then it should all be ok.
Immi agent sounded nice and said she'd keep me informed.
Did you not need medicals because your visa was <1 year? Anything more than that, you need full medical report and blood tests etc.
Stressed deluxe!
Oh well. Can only hope for the best and a quick reply that its all ok.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Hey Clair
You send a cd with your medical forms, so they are just sending it on for another review.im just praying they don't make a big thing of it or refuse my visa!
I'm the healthiest person ever. I've never even had chicken pox, mumps, measles or anything except a cold!
The immi agent said it shouldn't be more than 2 weeks.
Flight booked for 7/7 so hoping referral opinion comes back super fast and then it should all be ok.
Immi agent sounded nice and said she'd keep me informed.
Did you not need medicals because your visa was <1 year? Anything more than that, you need full medical report and blood tests etc.
Stressed deluxe!
Oh well. Can only hope for the best and a quick reply that its all ok.
Grrr I just wrote a big long reply + my internet messed up and wouldn't post

My visa is for 2 years so I did a medical! I don't remember seeing a CD though :S

I'm sure that if your medically trained doctor said it was ok then you'll be fine!! Esp if your generally healthy!!!!

Every timeline I've been told so far is double what its been so hopefully its the same for you!!!

My recorded delivery arrived at their offices today! Did they contact you to say they'd started working on it? (Do they start as soon as they get it??) or was this medical issue the first time you'd heard from them??

At least you know they're working on it as well! Thats a big relief!!
Old Jun 12th 2012, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs down Re: Flight or visa first??????????????

Originally Posted by Clair_Hanan
Grrr I just wrote a big long reply + my internet messed up and wouldn't post

My visa is for 2 years so I did a medical! I don't remember seeing a CD though :S
So you know the story!
I'm sure that if your medically trained doctor said it was ok then you'll be fine!! Esp if your generally healthy!!!!
that's what I thought.
Every timeline I've been told so far is double what its been so hopefully its the same for you!!!
I can only hope so!
My recorded delivery arrived at their offices today! Did they contact you to say they'd started working on it? (Do they start as soon as they get it??) or was this medical issue the first time you'd heard from them??
[color="red"][/ this issue was the first I'd heard from them. Not quite what I had in mind...
No, I didn't get any info to say it had arrived/they were working on it. The money went out about 3 days from when it should have arrived which I thought was quite quick considering we had the jubilee in between.
At least you know they're working on it as well! Thats a big relief!!
It is, but I could've done without this kind of stress/hold up.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 12th 2012 at 11:46 pm. Reason: sort yer quotes out my lovelies
Old Jun 12th 2012, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

It is, but I could've done without this kind of stress/hold up.
No definetly!!! I'd be in a corner ripping my hair out!!!

for you!!!

Keep us updated
Old Jun 12th 2012, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tried to write in a different colour on your post. Did you manage to read it?
Yes, thanks for the finger crossing. I'm desperate!
Old Jun 12th 2012, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Tried to write in a different colour on your post. Did you manage to read it?
Yes, thanks for the finger crossing. I'm desperate!
I see it now! haha no def not what you want to hear!!!! But hopefully this is the last thing that needs looked at for it to be approved

Always look on the bright side
Old Jun 13th 2012, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute

jjsebba - Keeping my fingers crossed for you that your medical will be okay
You say that they wrote on 'insignificant' so maybe they just have to follow their procedures to cover themselves by getting a professional 2nd opinion

Clair_Hanan - when we submitted our application we had an email which enabled us to set up a user ID and password so we could log in to view the status of our application.

By the way,,,,,, we have had some great news our Visas have been APPROVED!!!!!

They have taken exactly 2 weeks from the day they received them at London branch.
Now we need to swing into action!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Deley - that's awesome news!!!!!!!!
So happy for you!!!!
did you apply for work visas? That was quick!

I was hoping ours would be straight forward too
oh well. Fingers and toes crossed!

Now get packing!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Deley - lucky you, ours took 3 months, CONGRATULATIONS.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Congrats
When do you leave??? I'm so jealous!!! How many visas was it you applied for??

I've been checking my bank every hour to see if money has been taken out!! Now I'll start checking my emails too! haha! I do remember ticking an email me box!!!! No emails though :S Only arrived yesterday! I'll give them til Friday til I'm on the phone checking!!

Fingers crossed that Jssebba & mines go through as fast!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.