Flight or visa first??????????????

Old Jun 6th 2012, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Default Re: Flight or visa first??????????????

Concrete pump - are you going to go the residency route at some point? Seems like youve had your times with regular visas!
Hope you hear soon and alls good! Fingers crossed.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Clair_Hanan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully its not going to take too long!!! I'm stresssssed out!!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

ONAWING is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know of the new RRV rules?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am keeping everything crossed that we do not have to wait 6 weeks or more! Especially for those with flights booked.

jjsebba - has your visa application now been lodged? are you applying for visas for just yourself or your family too?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Deley
Well, I am keeping everything crossed that we do not have to wait 6 weeks or more! Especially for those with flights booked.

jjsebba - has your visa application now been lodged? are you applying for visas for just yourself or your family too?
e-mailed NZ immigration in London today , they are testing the labour market and started that on 11Th may, told me it takes about two weeks some times longer ,mine has been longer they just have to wait for NZ immigration, then they will get back to me, its not a problem getting a visa its how long for
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by concretepump
e-mailed NZ immigration in London today , they are testing the labour market and started that on 11Th may, told me it takes about two weeks some times longer ,mine has been longer they just have to wait for NZ immigration, then they will get back to me, its not a problem getting a visa its how long for
What does that mean??? "testing the labour market"?

So there shouldn't be such a long delay for anyone applying now??
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

I got my medicals back today! all good!

Just waiting for my police check which I paid the extra for quick service to arrive back (hopefully Monday/Tuesday!) and then its Visa submission time!!

40 Days til I'm awayyyy (Visa pending offcourse )
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice

Deley, we submitted on 31/5 but would have had the long weekend as a day theif as well! Visas for me, hubby and baby 2 year old.
Congrats on the medicals. Our cholesterol was slightly over but nothing major. Should go through no probs.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute

Clair_Hanan - good news re: you medicals, another step closer.

Concretepump - what type of job have you been offered? Woundering if we will need to have a labour market test . My partners job comes under the Sales category. Employer and recruitment consultant have put in evidence of recruitment attempts in NZ to back up job offer. Did you send in anything like that with your application? Sounds like you are not far away from receiving your visa
When and where are you heading to?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jjsebba
Deley, we submitted on 31/5 but would have had the long weekend as a day theif as well! Visas for me, hubby and baby 2 year old.
Congrats on the medicals. Our cholesterol was slightly over but nothing major. Should go through no probs.

That bank holiday was a right inconvenience, never thought I would complain about a bank holiday

I am not good at waiting, its like watching paint dry. Dont' want to plan too much until given the green light, but there is soooo much to do.

Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clair_Hanan
What does that mean??? "testing the labour market"?

So there shouldn't be such a long delay for anyone applying now??
it means, they are seeing if there are any kiwis that can do the job instead of offering me a visa
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Eeeep! Fingers crossed there isn't!

They wouldn't be offering you the job if there was would they!?!

I have a letter from the company I'm going to saying that there isn't anyone who can do my job + that they're desperado to get me started! Think that might persuade them to shoot me through!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deley
Clair_Hanan - good news re: you medicals, another step closer.

Concretepump - what type of job have you been offered? Woundering if we will need to have a labour market test . My partners job comes under the Sales category. Employer and recruitment consultant have put in evidence of recruitment attempts in NZ to back up job offer. Did you send in anything like that with your application? Sounds like you are not far away from receiving your visa
When and where are you heading to?
i work in construction, i own an drive a concrete pump, very technical piece of kit, only cant get them to put it on any higher then level four, in six months the firm who offered me a job has had two truck drivers turn up they were no good, its very similar to operating a crane, have 30 years of ex and worked for them in 07 for nine months, and thats some of why they me back because i fitted in and got on okay with every one, but if not were just carry on here, and keep going back for hoildays
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clair_Hanan
Eeeep! Fingers crossed there isn't!

They wouldn't be offering you the job if there was would they!?!

I have a letter from the company I'm going to saying that there isn't anyone who can do my job + that they're desperado to get me started! Think that might persuade them to shoot me through!
must be the longist job offer in nz, had it one the table since 08 then recession came????????????/
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by concretepump
must be the longist job offer in nz, had it one the table since 08 then recession came????????????/
last we applied was in 2010, and got a one year visa, but we didn't go, wrong time for us, but they said within that year they could train someone, but they turn up give two days then they go then the next one he might last three months, and it just gos on, to go accredited is to much paper work and money for one person, so were trying for a two year visa it gives us time to hopefully get PR in that two years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.