Expression of Interest Paperwork

Old Jun 6th 2006, 9:56 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice
Default Expression of Interest Paperwork

Hi

My wife and I and our 3 children are looking to move to New Zealand.

I am new to this site and am currently filling in the paperwork in order to submit a Expression of Interest (skilled migrant) form.

The Immigration site give the option of filling in this form on-line or manually, but we have come across a conflict of wanting to fill it in on line but the additional forms for our children having to be filled in manually. Has anyone else come across this? Which is the best way to submit this form?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

John
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Expression of Interest Paperwork

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Hi

My wife and I and our 3 children are looking to move to New Zealand.

I am new to this site and am currently filling in the paperwork in order to submit a Expression of Interest (skilled migrant) form.

The Immigration site give the option of filling in this form on-line or manually, but we have come across a conflict of wanting to fill it in on line but the additional forms for our children having to be filled in manually. Has anyone else come across this? Which is the best way to submit this form?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

John
Hi John,
Unless ive filled our EOI forms in wrong, i filled them all in online including the information for my 3 children. I noticed its cheaper to send them online also. Maybe you need to recheck your filling in the correct bits, mine certainly said it was 100% completed.
Hope you get it sorted, carole
Old Jun 6th 2006, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

leggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Expression of Interest Paperwork

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
Hi John,
Unless ive filled our EOI forms in wrong, i filled them all in online including the information for my 3 children. I noticed its cheaper to send them online also. Maybe you need to recheck your filling in the correct bits, mine certainly said it was 100% completed.
Hope you get it sorted, carole

Hi John.
I also filled the whole form in online including for my kids.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

Radio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura about

Same here - make sure you've filled in the boxes for correct number of children and then added each one to your application online. Good luck.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:50 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Many thanks to you all. On closer inspection I now know what I'm doiing. Will fill the forms in on-line with confidence.

Thank you again.

John