Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

Old Dec 10th 2013, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really nice
Default Re: EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

Dear viewers,

this thread is fictional and untrue , nothing is written here should mean to put anyone in trouble, i am also unreal and peace sells.

thank you Persephone for the advice i started doing this already.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheckooo
Dear viewers,

this thread is fictional and untrue , nothing is written here should mean to put anyone in trouble, i am also unreal and peace sells.

thank you Persephone for the advice i started doing this already.
I knew it!
I wasn't trying to be difficult, just that you'd have to give out way too many details on here for us to give a proper opinion on what you should do-and even then it would be opinion only. It's difficult for you, I know, given the job search visa situation and I wish I could help.

Wishing you lots of luck and either the job situation gets sorted or you get a new job offer asap
Got my fingers crossed!!

Last edited by Persephone; Dec 10th 2013 at 9:56 pm.
Old Dec 20th 2013, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

HI Sheckooo,

Any update ? I think you 3 months period is over
Old Dec 20th 2013, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really nice

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
HI Sheckooo,

Any update ? I think you 3 months period is over

HI FriendForEver,

Nothing at all, no answer to emails or phone calls !

I am trying to not think about it
Old Dec 20th 2013, 7:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Big hugs to the both of you.

I always hope for good news from the pair of you.
Old Dec 21st 2013, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Big hugs to the both of you.

I always hope for good news from the pair of you.

Thank you BEVS and hugs back .

There are one more person who is waiting too:

Kiwiwannabe, when you see this massage, please update us on your status man, wish you luck.
Old Dec 21st 2013, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks BEVS for your good wishes

I know one person whose case is in progress since last year December (With Job Offer) still they are waiting for some confirmation. London Branch

So sit back and relax.
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Really shocking....
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold

My application has been approved, I'm currently waiting for my file to arrive in NZ so I can get the appropriate stamp in my passport
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations ,,, wish you all the best.

Can you plz tell us the lodgement date of your application and whether they asked you to fill in NSC or not.

Many thanks
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold

Lodgement was 29 August 2013, I don't recall completing an NSC - what is it?

KWB
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

It's called national security check form,,,,my lodgement date is 10 sept. And still no updates for me...
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 8:51 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations kiwi wanna be
Nice to see some good news!

Still hoping to see Sheckooo getting those magic blue stickers, hopefully very very soon. Wishing you all the best xx
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Thank u so much,,,,u draw a smile on my face ,,,,, waiting and waiting
Old Jan 20th 2014, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Hi again FriendForEver,

Is there any updates from your-side or your friend who is waiting for over a year?

Myself, i am waiting for results of the NSC .

Thank u

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.