Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

Old Dec 7th 2013, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really nice
Default Re: EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

not only the start date, i mean if i changed the employer and give the CO another offer letter or employment contract. can i do that actually and at which stage of visa process?
Old Dec 7th 2013, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really nice

another thing is the current employer has some problems with the licensing authority in nz not with the immigration, this should affect my practise there. i have been informed by the licensing authority. should i inform the CO or am i hiding information this way?
Old Dec 7th 2013, 8:19 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the job is equivalent then I don't see why not. After all you would still have been selected at that draw and would still have the same points total. INZ would then have to check out the new employer and job offer. You'd have to check with your CO but it would seem unfair to penalise you for it.

Worst case would be your EOI is denied and placed back in the pool. It would then be selected at the next draw with the new employer and job offer.

Do INZ already know about the licensing issues do you think? Could that be why they required the extra info from your employer?
As for telling your CO, I can't answer that, sorry. It depends on whether these issues may impact upon the stability of your job. If it's purely something between your registration body and your employer which will have no other impact upon the business or you then maybe not. Bear in mind that they can reject an application if they feel you have supplied misleading info, not trying to worry you, just letting you know
Old Dec 7th 2013, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

you know this matter is confusing me so much to report it to the CO or not. I am not sure if the INZ know about the licensing issues or not. and i dont think that they required the extra information form my employer for this reasons, i think they just wanted to make sure that the employer can is financially reliable to bring overseas worker.

This matter will have an impact on me if left unsolved, it will prevent me from getting my license too because i work in this place. but i spoke to the licensing body and they said that their decision is pending and advised me to find another place which is extremely hard. when i talked to the employer about that she said it is a matter of time and she will solve it by a certain method which is compelling in fact.

Thats why i am so confused should i include my CO in this scenario or not, but i am thinking about trying to get another offer.

Old Dec 7th 2013, 9:32 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Get more info on the registration from the employer and find out exactly what the problem is then you can decide if it would have some bearing on the visa, until then I cannot see that it is your problem as you have a job offer in hand. As I said your 3mths is up on the 10th, give it another week and see what happens.
Old Dec 7th 2013, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

but in this scenario, do i have a responsibility to inform the CO or not? i am concerned about hiding information that lead to character issue or application decline
Old Dec 8th 2013, 5:17 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry I'm not sure. are the Company offering you a job now saying they can't? I think you need to establish what exactly going on with your job offer before talking to Immigration. If the job offer is still valid and they are expecting you and the problem is an internal Company problem I would say that is not your concern and basically not something you would normally hear about. As I suggested speak to the Company, establish exactly what is going on and then take it from there
Old Dec 8th 2013, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

yea as you said its the company problem with the licensing authority my offer has nothing to do with it, but it can affect me getting the license if these problems are no solved,,,,,.,,thank u so much ,,,i will speak to the employer to figure out a solution.
Old Dec 8th 2013, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everybody here,

Long story behind but Currently I am almost in the same boat, Just adding my input to clarify few things to Sheckooo.

Currently I am offshore having pending Residence application with INZ London branch. Application lodgement date is 15th October.

Skilled job offers must fulfill few requirements, few are like sustainable, full time etc, to check sustainability INZ required financial information from employer. One of my work visa application denied because my employer was not able to meet there policy requirement.
My current employer also have been asked same financial info, which he said that I submitted but it cost him nearly 2000$ paid to his accountant.

I supposed to start my job in November but I am not able to do that because my application is also in process, my Lawyer who is based in Auckland said that no need to send immigration NZ as they will ask for this at some stage. I already clarify with my employer that I can not start before my application is approved and he agreed.

Medicals are valid upto 36 months so no need to worry about that.

I have spend nearly two years in Auckland and almost all employers are reluctant to give job offer to those who do not have working rights in NZ. Because it cost them alot in terms of $$$ and time. and still many of them can not get their chosen person in time.

cheers
Old Dec 8th 2013, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

sad but true,,,,thank you for sharing this,,,
Old Dec 8th 2013, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

but let me ask you, is these financial records required for temp work visas too?
Old Dec 8th 2013, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Yep. I applied for Silver Fern Practical Experience and they asked
Old Dec 8th 2013, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Okay . Thanks
Old Dec 8th 2013, 8:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
I have spend nearly two years in Auckland and almost all employers are reluctant to give job offer to those who do not have working rights in NZ. Because it cost them alot in terms of $$$ and time. and still many of them can not get their chosen person in time. cheers
Hi ForiendForEver. Lovely to hear from you but very sad to read of your ongoing situation. What you write above is so true. I can only hope to read the best news from you soon .
Old Dec 9th 2013, 5:48 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheckooo
yea as you said its the company problem with the licensing authority my offer has nothing to do with it, but it can affect me getting the license if these problems are no solved,,,,,.,,thank u so much ,,,i will speak to the employer to figure out a solution.
That's probably the best plan. None of us can advise you really as we don't know the full situation [and it's best not to put it on an open forum] plus I think it would likely fall into the 'advice given by an unlicensed person' category...Sorry!
Hoping we hear some good news from you very soon

I suppose there's no harm in starting to look at other job offers either...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.