Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

Old Aug 2nd 2013, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: EOI selected,10.7.13, and related queries

Originally Posted by Sheckooo
Hi Kiwi,

Thank you for sharing this.

Are you appling under SMC as well or do you have a job offer?

The last thing is which office you think your EOI is being processed, because processing times differ from a branch to another?

Thank you

Sheckoo
Sheckoo

I am applying under the SMC but I also have a job offer, my EOI will be getting processed in London I imagine as I am UK based.

good luck

KWB
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Sheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Persephone
They didn't do a very good job then! I'd asked them to reduce the size of that nose and make my complexion a bit less 'blue'...

It is usually the case that someone with a job offer will be issued with residency straight away. The problem comes if someone needs occupational registration but cannot gain full reg before starting work. I was able to get full registration for my profession straight off and I gained residency without having a job offer in place.
Unfortunately pharmacists cannot get full reg before working so they generally get issued a job search visa instead. I think electricians have the same problem.
The visa is not faster, it just means you have less time to get to NZ. If you're issued residency you have much much longer to enter NZ. It's a problem for those people who have plans to go at a certain time and suddenly find they don't have as long as they expected to have.

P
Hello Persephone,

Now we have something in common which is the big nose .

Thank you so much for the advices above, i mentioned in my EOI the steps required for a full registeration which include a one year of internship in New Zealand (the job offer).

I am still waiting to hear from them have not received any replies so far.

The thing is i didnt include a PO box in my EOI, and i contacted emirates post here and they told me that they dont deliver posts based on home address. I must have a po box number otherwise they will return the letter back. I hope they notify me via email about any updates so i can provide them my work PO box if it is a positive update, hopefully.

Thank you

Sheckoo
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Sheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really niceSheckooo is just really nice

Originally Posted by kiwi wanna be
Sheckoo

I am applying under the SMC but I also have a job offer, my EOI will be getting processed in London I imagine as I am UK based.

good luck

KWB
Hi KWB,

Thank you for your reply.

I think we have similar conditions. I didnt hear from them so far and my immigration status is still the same.

I wish you and myself all the best, if you heard from them, please let us know and i will do the same.

Thank you

Sheckooo
Old Aug 4th 2013, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Zuzuspetals is an unknown quantity at this point

The website may say 10 days but for us it was 5 weeks, yes even with a job offer! We'd heard of other's having a similar long wait and in the end I called up and immigration said things were a bit slow at the moment (That was May/June time)The first information we received for the ITA was via email, which included the form to print out.
I think the online the status may have changed to "successful" but I can't really remember now! We had everything ready to go for the ITA so we soon sent our package off and our status changed again!
Good luck
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Zuzuspetals
The website may say 10 days but for us it was 5 weeks, yes even with a job offer! We'd heard of other's having a similar long wait and in the end I called up and immigration said things were a bit slow at the moment (That was May/June time)The first information we received for the ITA was via email, which included the form to print out.
I think the online the status may have changed to "successful" but I can't really remember now! We had everything ready to go for the ITA so we soon sent our package off and our status changed again!
Good luck
Hi Zuzuspetals,

Thank you for sharing your experience and congratulations for having your ITA.

I think it still the same slow process or may be slower now, despite they say on the website that they give EOI with offer letter a priority.

Anyway, I am still waiting for their decision on me.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Sheckooo
Old Aug 5th 2013, 3:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So they're sending out the ITA online now, that makes sense!

Sheckooo, if you're concerned about any post not arriving then email NZIS and give them your work address. Might be worth doing just in case even though it looks like the ITA is now sent online

Good luck, hope you all hear something very soon
Old Aug 5th 2013, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hope so, thank you Persephone.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

I have received the ITA today on my email.

Thank you so much for your help and guidance and wish all of you best of luck.

Regards

SHECKOOO
Old Aug 17th 2013, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold

Sheckoo,

I have not received anything yet, but your post prompted me to check our status online and it would appear that our ITA will arrive imminently as our status has changed to decision successful.

KWB
Old Aug 24th 2013, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

I have a silly question, please excuse my poor English experience.

In the application, the given name 1 , 2 and 3 , should i enter my first then middle the third names?

Thank you

sheckooo
Old Nov 9th 2013, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

golden5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kiwi,

Thank you for sharing this.

Are you appling under SMC as well or do you have a job offer?

The last thing is which office you think your EOI is being processed, because processing times differ from a branch to another?

Thank you

Sheckoo
CONGRATULATIONS !
please as you told that you didn't write any work experience in EQI to reduce time for collecting supporting documents
so did your job offer need some years experience in same job or not? . if yes how many years they asked in letter of offer of skilled employment ? and you didn't write any work experience. is that ok ?
Thank you in Advance

Last edited by golden5; Nov 9th 2013 at 4:55 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2013, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you golden 5.

I wish the best for you too.

Yes the employer needed experience but didn't identify how many years. Because I have long experience in 2 countries, and she kept examining me a lot over Skype and needed me to provide certificates and evidences with I did send her, she agreed finally to give me the offer.

But to be frank my friend, I lodged my application on the 10th of September and when the CO started the verification of my offer, fun just begins, the co require my employer to send him many confidential data regarding her business financial status like forecast, tracks to employees payments,,,,

Unfortunately the employer didn't know that she will need to provide such documents that will cost her a lot of money and wil consume time too. She is now reluctant to give the co these documents and wanted to talk to her lawer about this. This make me very sad and depressed, I don't know what may happen if she refused to send this and I don't know what to do , I wonder if you have an idea about these procedures or any member can help us with this awkward situation.

Many thanks

Sheckooo
Old Nov 9th 2013, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Thank you golden 5.

I wish the best for you too.

Yes the employer needed experience but didn't identify how many years. Because I have long experience in 2 countries, and she kept examining me a lot over Skype and needed me to provide certificates and evidences with I did send her, she agreed finally to give me the offer.

But to be frank my friend, I lodged my application on the 10th of September and when the CO started the verification of my offer, fun just begins, the co require my employer to send him many confidential data regarding her business financial status like forecast, tracks to employees payments,,,,

Unfortunately the employer didn't know that she will need to provide such documents that will cost her a lot of money and wil consume time too. She is now reluctant to give the co these documents and wanted to talk to her lawer about this. This make me very sad and depressed, I don't know what may happen if she refused to send this and I don't know what to do , I wonder if you have an idea about these procedures or any member can help us with this awkward situation.

Many thanks

Sheckooo
Thank you Sheckooo ,
According my reading in that you need that
To show you are able to claim points for skilled employment, you will need to provide the evidence
below. Please read this section very carefully.
INZ needs to see all of these documents as evidence of skilled employment to be able to consider
your application for residence:
• a written offer of employment; and
• a detailed job description; and
• an employment agreement entered into by you and the employer, stating:
• the terms of your employment, including whether the position is full-time, the length of
employment offered and the salary or wages offered; and
• the period during which employment may begin or the date which it began, if you have already
taken up the position; and
• evidence of your qualifications, work experience, or base salary appropriate to the particular piece
of instructions that applies to your offer of employment or current employment in New Zealand.
Refer to ‘skilled employment’ in the summary of terms in this guide for further information about
assessing skilled employment (and the applicable instructions); and
• evidence of full or provisional occupational registration, if it is required by law in New Zealand to do
your job. which i found in application for residence guide for SMC in section E
This what i know. Hope any other member who have more about that can tell you .
I have question to you . In your ITA. DId they ask you about any required document for work experience where i know you tick box of years experience but i know that you wrote it right ?
iam new and i think to know more information before i do any step. i willnot apply to SMC untill find job offer to save time and money
thank you so much
Old Nov 9th 2013, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't tick work experience box in my EOI, that was between me and the employer to give me the job.

And I phoned the INZ and they said that if you have enough points it's entirely up to you to endorse your work experience or not.

All the best and let me know if you require any further assistance.

Sheckooo
Old Nov 9th 2013, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

I didn't tick work experience box in my EOI, that was between me and the employer to give me the job.

And I phoned the INZ and they said that if you have enough points it's entirely up to you to endorse your work experience or not.

All the best and let me know if you require any further assistance.

Sheckooo
Thank you so much
Good LUCK !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.