EOI and qualifications

Old Jun 10th 2012, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold
Default EOI and qualifications

Quick question.....

on an EOI can the principal person claim points for a level 3 qualification AND claim points for a level 7 (both relative to the job)??

Thought someone more knowledgable than me would know......

thanks!!
Old Jun 10th 2012, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

James Baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI and qualifications

points for qualifications kick in at level 4 so I think the answer is no but it is an interesting question! all the very best
Old Jun 10th 2012, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold

just checked...my UK NVQ 4 will be an NZ 5.....can I use both for more points??
Old Jun 10th 2012, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know you can only claim points for one qualification - that being the case claim the higher one.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 10:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ellenarosemary
As far as I know you can only claim points for one qualification - that being the case claim the higher one.
Correct.

Have a gold star.

You may only claim points for qualifications once.