Converted EN to RGN - proving hours

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

tkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nice
Default Converted EN to RGN - proving hours

I am in early stages of application, did my training old style in 1986, now my school of nursing does not exist, how do i prove my training meets criteria? have applied for the transcript for my RGN training, but that was only a year long (condensed from 18 months)
Old Jun 24th 2010, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Converted EN to RGN - proving hours

Originally Posted by tkirya
I am in early stages of application, did my training old style in 1986, now my school of nursing does not exist, how do i prove my training meets criteria? have applied for the transcript for my RGN training, but that was only a year long (condensed from 18 months)
Hi

I would think the RGN would have copies of all your training records, which you have already applied for, but im sure somebody else here must have did this at some point ...
Old Jun 24th 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi tikyra - I did my en training then did the full RGN training (3years). When I applied for my nz registration they wanted transcripts of my en training and rn training. If you e-mail the overseas officer at the NZ nursing council and explain the problem they will be able to advise. Good luck
Old Jun 24th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

I did my training back in 1990, the school of nursing that I attended became a colege and more recently was absorbed by a University. If you know who took over your scchool of nursing you will be able to find your records. It is a bit of a mission, but I managed after much badgering to get the information I required. I did this all from NZ via email - not easy but with persisitance and a good bottle of wine it can be done.

Good luck
Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Apply to the NMC in the UK. They can provide a transcript of your course for you.

Gill
Old Jun 26th 2010, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

tkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nicetkirya is just really nice

thank you, thats a great help, i was at a loss as to where to go for the information.