Coming to NZ on a Working Visa

Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:15 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming to NZ on a Working Visa

Originally Posted by ballsrburning
The analytical chemist postition has been extended to the whole of the north Island (used to be Auckland only) now and as you say is indeed still on the Immediate skills shortage list , so hopefully there is work available. If you could put some feelers out next week fella that would be excellent, and greatly appreciated,

To be honest the UK doesn't have that much forensic lab work either it is extremly difficult to get into.

Russ

and no I have no intention of adding the letter before the "[" to the LAB word
No worries on the lab info - I'll ask a mate who is ex-ESR and one who is ESR - I'm not BTW, got out of the chemistry lab 13 years ago (even before I started doing forensic work - don't worry its a long story). Now shovelling the proverbial for a living! At least its interesting and pays the rent.
There are a few vacancies that come up at ESR on the Analytical side - the clandestine lab team often look for techs, snr techs and scientists. Is this the sort of thing you need? If so then you may be in a bit of a bind unless you can get a work permit as they are keen on getting people into the saddle asap, not worried about how that is accomplished so I have been told. If you PM me I can share some more info about their recruitment practices. LL
Old Aug 15th 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice
Default Re: Coming to NZ on a Working Visa

Originally Posted by lardyl
No worries on the lab info - I'll ask a mate who is ex-ESR and one who is ESR - I'm not BTW, got out of the chemistry lab 13 years ago (even before I started doing forensic work - don't worry its a long story). Now shovelling the proverbial for a living! At least its interesting and pays the rent.
There are a few vacancies that come up at ESR on the Analytical side - the clandestine lab team often look for techs, snr techs and scientists. Is this the sort of thing you need? If so then you may be in a bit of a bind unless you can get a work permit as they are keen on getting people into the saddle asap, not worried about how that is accomplished so I have been told. If you PM me I can share some more info about their recruitment practices. LL
CHeers fella you have PM, well in saying that I just sent it.

Last edited by ballsrburning; Aug 15th 2007 at 10:18 am.