SMC Application and Pregnancy

Old Feb 25th 2014, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default SMC Application and Pregnancy

Hi All,

Can anyone put some light on this situtation as our SMC Application with job offer is in progress. Medicals submitted in October 2013. Now She is pregnant of 8 weeks.

Should we inform immigration NZ or wait until any result on our application or delivery of baby ?

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 4:22 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SMC Application and Pregnancy

Congrats

any change of circumstance needs to be conveyed to the CO.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 12:54 am
Just Joined

lilie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Hi All,

Can anyone put some light on this situtation as our SMC Application with job offer is in progress. Medicals submitted in October 2013. Now She is pregnant of 8 weeks.

Should we inform immigration NZ or wait until any result on our application or delivery of baby ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

Congrats for your baby!
Can I ask you where did you lodge your application?
MrsFrychan says wisely you should inform your CO, but maybe like me you don't have yet a CO
Old Mar 10th 2014, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Mrs. F and Lilie,

I have been assigned CO as my application is with job offer but now I am waiting as my application is went for NSC.

It is with London branch.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 5:34 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I have been assigned CO as my application is with job offer but now I am waiting as my application is went for NSC.

?,
Old Mar 10th 2014, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

NSC is National Security Check and Case Officer said they can not give any time frame that how long it will take to finish.
Old Mar 17th 2014, 1:24 am
Just Joined

Any new news since then?
Old Mar 17th 2014, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Nope
Old Mar 17th 2014, 9:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Nope
Rats!

Is it the country of origin being a slowcoach?
Old Mar 17th 2014, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Rats!

Is it the country of origin being a slowcoach?
sorry i don't know, I have apply from NZ and it is pretty slow too, I don't have a CO yet and I lodge everything early November..
So, see your application has a CO at least. If you have a job offer, I would explain my CO that you don't want to loose the job because of it