Checklist for ITA

Old Mar 6th 2015, 10:59 am
Just Joined

farhanullah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Checklist for ITA

Do any one have a checklist which is made for Things to Do for ITA.
I know the checklist provided by the NewZealand Immigration.

I am looking for the checklist made by someone to be used, indicating all the Things to DO.
Old Mar 6th 2015, 6:22 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Checklist for ITA

you should of received a "how to pamphlet" with the actual forms. everything you need to know is in there so just read it from start to finish and refer back to it often. my husband did that and the immigration could see that he had.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Checklist for ITA

Thanks for posting MrsF as ive own Lund the leaflet on the immigration website, it's going to help me start to gather everything together so I only have police and medical certificates to gather if we manage to obtain an ITA.