any one know WHV?

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice
Default any one know WHV?

How long do you have until you have to enter the country when you are issued a WHV, Aus used to be 10 months is NZ the same or not any one know?

Also as every country is issued so many visas per year (WHV) does anyone know when these tend to run out, or are they available all year,? I take it the year starts in january with regards to the above.

Thanks for your help guys hope you can help.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:00 am
Currently in NZ

Stu75 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: any one know WHV?

As far as I know the "clock" starts when you receive the WHV. If you are issued with a 12month visa then it starts the day you get it.

Also the UK has an unlimited amount of WHVs they can issue. More information can be found here :

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...idayscheme.htm