Adnanrabro's posts

Old Dec 15th 2012, 7:21 am
Banned

adnanrabro is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Adnanrabro's posts

Originally Posted by mart19630
Hi Guy's,
We had our EOI selected on the 31st October but have heard nothing else to date. Reading some of the posts we notice there appears to be different time scales in the processing. I know it does depend on the how easily they can obtain the required information to make a decision but is any one else having this sort of time scale for a decision to be made or is there just a back log.
My partner is a nurse and I am an Engineer.
please send me your details and breakup of your points you claimed and also your location
Old Dec 15th 2012, 7:45 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Processing Time

Originally Posted by adnanrabro
please send me your details and breakup of your points you claimed and also your location

err NO
what exactly would they do to aid you?
Old Dec 15th 2012, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

And your date of birth & credit card details
Old Dec 16th 2012, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

if you want some positive advice than plz send me the point breakup as well as your details , than i will give a right answer
you seem to be posting the same messages in order to access the private message system as you have just sent me a message asking for advice after you have made your 3rd post. if you have questions please post them on the public forum
Old Dec 16th 2012, 5:23 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

adnanrabro - PLEASE refrain from posting the same question and asking people to send you their details. If they want professional help then they can go to a authorised agent, we are not and cannot claim to be agents on here with all the legal backing of a paid agent.
We can only post as to our experiences and opinions thus not leaving ourselves open to legal action if the wrong information is given
Old Dec 16th 2012, 5:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
you seem to be posting the same messages in order to access the private message system as you have just sent me a message asking for advice after you have made your 3rd post. if you have questions please post them on the public forum
You need to forward this PM to me thanks Caz

Much appreciated.