105 points on EOI

Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

awillcock22 is a jewel in the roughawillcock22 is a jewel in the roughawillcock22 is a jewel in the roughawillcock22 is a jewel in the roughawillcock22 is a jewel in the rough
Default 105 points on EOI

We get 105 points on the EOI. Thinking of just coming over next year on a visitors visa and trying to find work. I work as an Office Manager but hubby who will be the main applicant works within education, not as a teacher but as a behaviour and careers advisor. Whats the outlook for this if anyone knows any info much appreciated.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

lyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nice
Default Re: 105 points on EOI

Hi,

I can't completely answer your question but I can let you know what I have been told. I too am an office manager and my OH is a cabinet maker. We were told to use OH as principle applicant purely because his trade is on the long term skills shortage list. As for office manager - do you have any qualifications in this field? I am currently doing the NVQ 4 in management which I was advised should then be sent to wellington to be reassessed for NZ's equivalent qualification. You could probably get work but at a lesser level than you are used to. Hope this helps!!