Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hey Guys,

On 16th Nov after taking telephonic interview my immigration officer said that he gona tell the result in two weeks. I was expecting my visa to come however after 4 weeks he called and said that they doubt abt my qualification as its not exactly the same as on the list. Now I need to go for NZQA. I did apply today itself...
Now as per website it will take another 35 working days, around two months. 4.5 months already pass.

I need to know

the time they take to complete the assessment, if anyone on this forum has applied. Any advice for me

Thanks and regards
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Raj.net is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sherry_chandigarh
Hey Guys,

On 16th Nov after taking telephonic interview my immigration officer said that he gona tell the result in two weeks. I was expecting my visa to come however after 4 weeks he called and said that they doubt abt my qualification as its not exactly the same as on the list. Now I need to go for NZQA. I did apply today itself...
Now as per website it will take another 35 working days, around two months. 4.5 months already pass.

I need to know

the time they take to complete the assessment, if anyone on this forum has applied. Any advice for me

Thanks and regards
hi Sherry_chandigarh,

There are 2 options to apply for NZQA. One is Normal and another is Fast track process. If its urgent you can choose fast track option. But you need to pay more for this service.

I opted for Fast Track.. The courier took 4 days to reach Auckland from India and after that the assessment was completed within 10 days.. and I got the the NZQA assessment hard copy in 4 days..

You can track all the status thru online..
Old Dec 14th 2011, 4:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Breaking into this rather good thread for the Silver Fern Visa.

Christmas is a-coming and although it may not be for you all personally, it would be rather lovely if you would think to join the rest of the NZ crew in the main forum.

It is a time for sharing.

Find everyone else HERE
Old Dec 15th 2011, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing everyone on here the best at Christmas time - whether you celebrate it or not!
Old Dec 28th 2011, 5:41 am
`

Please read HERE End of Year thank you.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

vymokesha is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

I am very much interested in applying for silver fern visa.as i am new i don't have much knowledge about how to apply for this.So please help me how can i apply for this.Because i have no job offer letter from new zealand employer that's why i can't apply in skilled migrate category.As i have 3 years exp in software development.Please help me regarding this.

Thanks a lot.

Hi grape,

Can you guide me how can i apply for silver fern visa?
Thanks alot.

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 16th 2012 at 9:37 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 9:40 pm
`

Originally Posted by vymokesha
Dear all,

I am very much interested in applying for silver fern visa.as i am new i don't have much knowledge about how to apply for this.So please help me how can i apply for this.Because i have no job offer letter from new zealand employer that's why i can't apply in skilled migrate category.As i have 3 years exp in software development.Please help me regarding this.

Thanks a lot.

Hi grape,

Thanks alot.
You can see how to do there HERE.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
You can see how to do there HERE.
Link is not working BEVs

Dear all,

Thanks a lot.

Hi grape,

Thanks alot.
Check HERE at Immigration New Zealand website for all the details you are required.

Cheers
Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:19 am
`

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Link is not working BEVs

Check HERE at Immigration New Zealand website for all the details you are required.

Cheers
I am a hopeless case FriendForEver.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone,

Please update your status, how much of you have secured job, I am still looking for IT job. Anyone else looking for IT System/Network Engineer job.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

haohao is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, I'm from China. I probably got the last place on Nov. 2011, and got the visa this monday. I googled silver fern visa, and found this forum, so happy to know that I am not alone
Old Mar 24th 2012, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

Sherry_chandigarh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys,,

At last, after waiting for around 8 months, Got It....

just for ref: I tried to apply on 27th April no go,

Was checking the website and applied on 28th July 2011,
sent the docs on 8th Aug 2011,
got hello mail from case officer on 23rd Sep,
on 20 the oct got a mail for re-medical,
on 16th nov got a call from case officer for telephonic interview,
on 13th dec got a call agin to acess my qualification for NZQA,
I applied to NZQA on 13th itself,
got result on 27th Feb with level 8,
forwared the docx to case officer on 27th feb itself,
Got the visa on 23rd March,

I have my passport with blue sticker today with me

All is well when end is well, now will plan to move nz within next 2 mnths

thanks and regards
sherry
Old Mar 24th 2012, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

ajvgopal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I am planning to apply for SFV 2012 quota and have a general query.

I am about to get married in a couple of weeks from now. Is there any way where one can take their spouse with them? What is the process for that? I have gone through all the pages of this thread but could not find any post that answered by query. Hence posting my query so that anyone with the knowledge can guide my with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venu
Old Mar 25th 2012, 6:16 am
`

Originally Posted by ajvgopal
Hello,

I am planning to apply for SFV 2012 quota and have a general query.

I am about to get married in a couple of weeks from now. Is there any way where one can take their spouse with them? What is the process for that? I have gone through all the pages of this thread but could not find any post that answered by query. Hence posting my query so that anyone with the knowledge can guide my with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venu
No. I'm sorry. The SFV would be for you only.

Originally Posted by NZIS
Partners and dependent children of holders of a Silver Fern Job Search visa are not entitled to be granted temporary visas on the basis of the Silver Fern Job Search visa. However they may obtain a visa in their own right, ie if they wish to study they must meet standard requirements for a student visa.
However, if you do find a job offer, then you will be eligible for a SF practical experience visa. With this your partner/spouse may join you.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

mometski is an unknown quantity at this point

I will try to apply this 27th. When I click on the link to apply, it just says that there are no slots available. When will they open application? Is it on the day itself?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.