"You Little Beauty"

Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Re: "You Little Beauty"

Originally Posted by weener
Hi Frankie

I've beem reading alot or your posts on here so it seems like you spent alot of time also waiting for that envelope......CONGRATS DUDE!!!!
Hopefuly mine wi'll be in the post then as my AOR is also Jan 04....
Hi weener,
look for the brown envelope with the maple leaf on. fingers crossed that yours will be through in a couple of days.
regards
frankieforehead
Old Feb 12th 2005, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
WHAT DID I TELL YOU YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

Excellent news - I can tell you are soooooo excited.
ABSOLUTELY........I should have more faith........EXCITED I'm over the moon, jumping around, big grins, everything.
What a difference a brown envelope makes eh?
regards
frankieforehead
Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:52 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy your moment Frankie!
Old Feb 12th 2005, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

red rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: "You Little Beauty"

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Enjoy your moment Frankie!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Red Rabbit
Old Feb 12th 2005, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

Headhurts is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done.

Headhurts.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by red rabbit
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Red Rabbit
Thx red rabbit
Old Feb 12th 2005, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Headhurts
Well done.

Headhurts.
Head is not bad now....but this morning it killed.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:30 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
ABSOLUTELY........I should have more faith........EXCITED I'm over the moon, jumping around, big grins, everything.
What a difference a brown envelope makes eh?
regards
frankieforehead
Brown, eh?!! could you post a scan of the envelope ?

Congratulations

Feb. seems to be a good month so far lots of mail.

Happy for you
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mhhp
Brown, eh?!! could you post a scan of the envelope ?

Congratulations

Feb. seems to be a good month so far lots of mail.

Happy for you
Afraid not.I've framed it, the rarity of these envelopes suggests that it may be a collectors item.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:43 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS Mate!!
Nice one
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:50 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Afraid not.I've framed it, the rarity of these envelopes suggests that it may be a collectors item.
For some reason my AOR Envelope is the only Envelope I have not thrown away in my life. It will also make its way into the Immigration shrine I am putting together.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bleech
CONGRATULATIONS Mate!!
Nice one
Cheers Bud.......Only a couple of months until you'll be there.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:56 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Bud.......Only a couple of months until you'll be there.
That's the first time I've ever had a 'not long' from anyone! Thanks, you've made my day
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bleech
That's the first time I've ever had a 'not long' from anyone! Thanks, you've made my day
Hi,
It's a mammoth wait is'nt it? Just when you give up ever receiving anything...Plop and there it is!!!