"You Little Beauty"

Old Feb 11th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default "You Little Beauty"

Hi Guys,
FANTASTIC.................Postman knocked on the door this morning, with a smile on his face and showed me this lovely brown envelope with a nice maple leaf near to the postmark. ....................What was it? Interview, Medical request or rejection? I could hardly bring myself to open it.

Anyway after a prompt from the postman, "Hurry up I've got other letters to deliver", I opened it.................................Medical requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE, I am chuffed to bits, I feel (Although I'm still a long way off) that I actually received the acceptance. After all this time of "In Process", and a doubling of grey hairs, something has finally come through. Thankyou CHC London.

Well just thought that i would share my good news with everyone.

Regards
frankieforehead
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "You Little Beauty"

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
Hi Guys,
FANTASTIC.................Postman knocked on the door this morning, with a smile on his face and showed me this lovely brown envelope with a nice maple leaf near to the postmark. ....................What was it? Interview, Medical request or rejection? I could hardly bring myself to open it.

Anyway after a prompt from the postman, "Hurry up I've got other letters to deliver", I opened it.................................Medical requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE, I am chuffed to bits, I feel (Although I'm still a long way off) that I actually received the acceptance. After all this time of "In Process", and a doubling of grey hairs, something has finally come through. Thankyou CHC London.

Regards
frankieforehead
Hey Frankie,

Congrats......... bet you also made your postman day as well...... lets us know how you get on!

Your application is well on its way now!
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Regards
frankieforehead
Congradulations and good luck with the hangover!!!
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Sher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: "You Little Beauty"

Congrats, its nice to know the ball is actually rolling

We r hoping to hear from CHC london by May (live in hope)

Take care

Sher
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jordan123
Hey Frankie,

Congrats......... bet you also made your postman day as well...... lets us know how you get on!

Your application is well on its way now!
Thanks, and we're all out 2nite for a quiet drink...NOT!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SAW 04
Congradulations and good luck with the hangover!!!
Thanks, and I've got the parrot in the cupboard for the hangover 2morrow
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sher
Congrats, its nice to know the ball is actually rolling

We r hoping to hear from CHC london by May (live in hope)

Take care

Sher
It's only around the corner now
Old Feb 11th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Hi Frankieforehead,

thats great news, well done now things can move along. have a drink or few tonight.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 6:21 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Well done frankieforehead

Not too long now!

We're a little bit in front of you........meds done end of Dec
Did they ask for your "right of landing fee" as well?

Hi Guys,

Regards
frankieforehead
Old Feb 11th 2005, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Well done frankieforehead

Not too long now!

We're a little bit in front of you........meds done end of Dec
Did they ask for your "right of landing fee" as well?
We paid everything up front, Have they quoted you any times from your meds?
Old Feb 11th 2005, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,

Regards
frankieforehead
Hi Frankie

I've beem reading alot or your posts on here so it seems like you spent alot of time also waiting for that envelope......CONGRATS DUDE!!!!
Hopefuly mine wi'll be in the post then as my AOR is also Jan 04....

Last edited by weener; Feb 11th 2005 at 6:33 pm.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 6:42 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ha!!

Only in my dreams

We paid everything up front, Have they quoted you any times from your meds?
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

HI all.

I'm a new member, but have been following all your progress through these pages for a little while. Congratulations Frankie! So it does actually happen eventually! Sometimes I think I'm going mad with the wait. Our timeline is :

Applied skilled worker category March 2004
Received our first brown envelope (AOR) on June 3 2004 ( advising 18 month wait).
....longing for the next one!

I know its still early days for us but like so many of you our life seems to be on hold and the kids are growing older.....

I am a bit concerned at the stuff some of you have said about having lived outside the UK taking longer. My husband is Irish, I'm English. We both worked in South Africa, where we met, and have since worked in the UK and now Ireland! Does this mean we're going to take forever to be processed?

Any thoughts you have would be much appreciated. Enjoy reading all your comments. It's a comfort( I think!) to know there are others out there going through the agony we are!!

Cheers
Snowqueen

Hi Guys,

Regards
frankieforehead
Old Feb 12th 2005, 12:49 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

WHAT DID I TELL YOU YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

Excellent news - I can tell you are soooooo excited.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Hi Frankieforehead,

thats great news, well done now things can move along. have a drink or few tonight.
Hi Wensamjam,
Thanks for the reply...........went out last night and had a blast.......really excited now ..just like you...Looks like you were right should both be there in a few months.
keep us posted, and good luck.
regards
frankieforehead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.