Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

What are the documents that is needed at the time of submitting the cic application?

What are the documents that is needed at the time of submitting the cic application?

Old Jan 5th 2018, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

venkates77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are the documents that is needed at the time of submitting the cic application?

I know we need to have the IELTS scores, but apart from it, what are the other documents that is necessary to launch the CIC permanent residence application under express entry system?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Venkat
Old Jan 5th 2018, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

venkates77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What are the documents that is needed at the time of submitting the cic applicati

Its pretty easy answer - I found that ielts and education evaluation are the only 2 thins that is needed.
Old Jan 5th 2018, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

milly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond reputemilly_m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the documents that is needed at the time of submitting the cic applicati

Do you mean to register or after you get your invitation to apply?

At registration stage I think we just needed IELTS and educational assessment documents. Now we are in the application stage we have a fairly long list including marriage certificate, employer references for the past 10 years, health check certificates and bank statements.