What after desicion made?????

Old Apr 24th 2017, 5:23 am
Just Joined

Harminder04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What after desicion made?????

I want to ask that i am going pr in canada so i hope there will be no problem to me continuing my studies
I mean no GAP ISSUES
Old Apr 24th 2017, 5:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Can you try putting it another way?

You mention family class above so I assume you're being sponsored by a spouse, is that correct?
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Can you try putting it another way?

You mention family class above so I assume you're being sponsored by a spouse, is that correct?
No my mother's mom os sponsorimg my mother with a blood relation.
So me my mother father and sister are going.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harminder04
No my mother's mom os sponsorimg my mother with a blood relation.
So me my mother father and sister are going.
Ok, so you're her only family, she doesn't have anybody in Canada? And nobody else she could sponsor? And you and your sister were aged 19 or under when you applied?

Just checking, as it's incredibly unusual for a family like yours to be able to be sponsored.

So I'm guessing you're at school still, hence the question about studying. I still don't get what you're asking about studying, but if you can clarify then I'm sure somebody will try and help.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:08 am
Just Joined

Ok, so you're her only family, she doesn't have anybody in Canada? And nobody else she could sponsor? And you and your sister were aged 19 or under when you applied?

Just checking, as it's incredibly unusual for a family like yours to be able to be sponsored.

So I'm guessing you're at school still, hence the question about studying. I still don't get what you're asking about studying, but if you can clarify then I'm sure somebody will try and help.
I am 20 and my sister. Is 15 i am in a college first year.
Around 10 years they started a program where one who is pr in canada can sponsor the ones woth blood relation...
Old Apr 24th 2017, 9:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Harminder04
I am 20 and my sister. Is 15 i am in a college first year.
Around 10 years they started a program where one who is pr in canada can sponsor the ones woth blood relation...
OK, so long as you were both 19 or under when they applied that's fine. And yes, I'm well aware of Family Class. It's just that you can't sponsor adult children (i.e. your mother) unless you have no other relatives in Canada or abroad that you could sponsor. But so long as your mother is your grandmothers only blood relative, then that's fine.

I just wanted to check as it's such an unusual situation, normally it's only spouses or dependent children that can be sponsored, it's rare that we come across wider family members meeting the criteria.

Best of luck.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on the edge of my seat for this decision... the tension is palpable... I haven't slept for 3 days...

If 50 days is reached I'm writing to the UN.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

GermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakyuk
I'm on the edge of my seat for this decision... the tension is palpable... I haven't slept for 3 days...

If 50 days is reached I'm writing to the UN.
After several days of disappointment, is anybody's crystal ball working today?

The suspense is killing me.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GermanytoCanada
After several days of disappointment, is anybody's crystal ball working today?

The suspense is killing me.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 7:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Alright peeps, this is the immi forum so whilst the good old British sarcasm is rather amusing, let's try and keep the thread on track eh? Ta muchly.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Alright peeps, this is the immi forum so whilst the good old British sarcasm is rather amusing, let's try and keep the thread on track eh? Ta muchly.

You're right, apologies
Old Apr 26th 2017, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

GermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond repute

Fun sponge

Permission to re-open the sarcasm after 50 days for the UN decision?
Old Apr 29th 2017, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Hey there guys . I lnow that i am being annoying. But i want to ask that 30 days passed since desicion made and no reply. Our advocate also sent a mail to ask about the desicion. No reply . What do u guys think that what are the possibilities..... Thank u for being kind and to reply..
Old Apr 29th 2017, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

You've. Already. Been. Told. Everything. We. Can. Tell. You.
Old Apr 29th 2017, 7:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid
You've. Already. Been. Told. Everything. We. Can. Tell. You.
+1. Which bit of it can take 3 months do you not understand? 30 days is nothing.

Honestly, this thread is going nowhere and you're just wasting forum members time by asking the same question over and over again and ignoring the answers you've already been given.

Please just re-read the answers. Thread closed.